Villain/Hero Version 1

It was quiet. A blissful, peaceful kind of quiet. The kind of quiet that you enjoyed with other people. The breeze was very slight, but it still caused the young man on the roof to tighten his jacket around himself. He took in a deep breath and looked down onto the city. Sometimes he wondered what it would be like to live with everyone down there, live without judgement, but someone like him wasn't worthy enough to spend time with everyone else.

He didn't completely blame the people down below. He was the bad guy, although they may have been the cause for it, he still made the decision and was willing to live with the consequences, well...some of the consequences. If he was willing to live with every consequence then he'd probably be in jail or on deaths row, but he seemed to able to dodge that bullet. Maybe it was because of his connections, or maybe he was just good at not getting caught. It didn't really matter to him that much, he was able to roam around, as long as he didn't get caught.

He continued to look out and smiled a bit at the thought of things he could, or already had done to them. He had tormented the people he saw fit and had many times dreamed of watching the city burn while he walked away with his beloved. His thoughts were cut short when he heard the sound of heavy boots hitting the concrete roof.

"Are you sure you should be up here," he chimed.

The sounds of the boots stopped and he smiled to himself before turning on his heel to face his visitor.

"Hello Kacchan~" he greeted.

The hero before him looked him up and down before giving him a smirk.

"Hello Deku."

Deku gave him yet another bright smile as he skipped over to his side, his beaten up red shoes scrapping against the pavement. The green haired young man stood about a foot in front of the hero before stopping.

"What are you doing up here all dressed up," Deku purred as he saw that the hero was fully suited up as if he were on patrol, "Since you're dressed like this should I be calling you Dynamight instead of Kacchan?" he teased.

The blonde man only smirked as he slid the gauntlets off of his forearms and onto the roof below his feet. He took a step closer to the villain and wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him closer, their lips just centimeters apart never actually touching.

"You can call me what you like, I'm dressed like this for you, you love a man in uniform don't you?" he said slyly.

Deku draped his arms around the taller man's shoulders.

"I do," he whispered.

The two of them pressed their lips together in a slow manner, taking a moment to enjoy each other. They pulled away and they both had small glints in their eyes, most likely a glint of mischief. The two took a step back from each other and Bakugo (Kacchan) took a moment to look over his lover. He was wearing sweatpants, a T-shirt and a 'Dynamight' merch jacket. That made Bakugo smirk a bit more seeing that even though he was a villain he was still supporting him.

Bakugo grabbed his gantlets from off the ground and walked them closer to the railing that lined the roof in order to get them out of the way. Deku soon joined him and they both leaned on the railing to look down at the city. Right in front of the building they were on was a giant billboard flashing different advertisements every so often. One that flashed by caused Bakugo to frown a bit. On the billboard was a picture of him and the words 'Pro-Hero Dynamight Missing! Where has our number 1 hero gone?'

Deku noticed this and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"You know you didn't have to run off," he said trying to reassure him.

He knew that was a lie, if they wanted to be together Bakugo did have to run off, it was dangerous if he stayed around and Bakugo didn't want that for anyone. He could'v walked away two years ago whenever he was first reunited again, after he had seen the green haired male torment someone, but he couldn't bring himself to turn him in. Something about the familiar feeling of Deku made him decide to risk everything.

"I did and I'm happy I did," Bakugo responded giving him a weak smile.

Deku couldn't help but smile back.

After a few moments of silence Bakugo grabbed his phone out of his pocket and scrolled through it before a sweet hum came from the speaker. Deku looked at him confused when he reached out a hand.

"Do you wanna dance," he said sweetly.

Deku chuckled and took the gloved hand.

"Kacchan you cheese ball."

"Only for you."

Bakugo pulled Deku toward himself and moved both of his hands down to his lovers hips as they slowly swayed to the music. They took in deep breath enjoying the company they had with each other in that moment. The roof top may have been chilly, but their chests felt warm and happy. No one could take that away from them. Deku tucked his head into Bakugo's neck and hummed softly along with the music.

Bakugo pulled Deku out of his neck and spun him around making him giggle as he was dipped. They stayed their for a moment a fond look in both of their eyes. How could something so wrong feel so perfect and right. Why would anyone want to rip this away from them? Bakugo slowly brought them both back up and they started to sway back and forth slowly once again. Deku smiled up at the other man and cupped his jaw, bringing him down in order to kiss his lips. As if they were still teenagers, butterflies raged in their stomachs. Their young love never left and every time they kissed it felt like the first time all over again.

Deku pulled back slightly and just let his lips hover.

"I love you Katsuki."

"I love you too Izuku."

END