⚠️Omega Bakugou: Birthday (18+)⚠️

This is so not right, Bakugou thinks while putting on his underwear, effectively hiding a green plug. He makes a face at the mirror before deciding it's too late to go back now and he's Bakugou Katsuki for fuck's sake! He never breaks a promise - even if said promise only exists in his own head.

Quickly, he puts on his uniform and exits the room, flinging his backpack over his left shoulder, the extra support of his undershirt not going unnoticed. As he shoves his way through the hall and to the elevator, his shirt rubs against the fabric of his undershirt, which in turn brushes against his nipples - they're very sensitive at this time of the month.

He rushes past a couple of first year students and he can swear they are giggling at him. Do they know? Should Bakugou turn back around and put the fear of god in them?

"Hey dude," Shitty Hair greets him as he nears the kitchen in the common area, his brows furrow as he scrunches up his nose. "Are you taking the suppressants Recovery Girl gave you? Dude, you seriously reek. Is this because of the exam next week? Don't worry! I'm sure you'll knock it out of the park."

"Yeah, yeah," Bakugou grumbles in acknowledgment, too focused on the foreign feeling of being plugged to care about the implications. They dawn on him when Kaminari arrives with Sero and they both make a face as though they've just been sprayed by a feral skunk whose territory is being threatened. Kaminari even swats invisible flies away from his face with one hand while pinching his nose with the other. Fucking rude.

"Hey, eh, Kacchan," Kaminari starts and the mention of that stupid childhood nickname almost has Bakugou on his knees but he holds onto his last thread of sanity - as much as he can, that is. It helps that Tweedledee and Tweedledum over here look nothing like his 'childhood friend turned rival turned...' whatever they are now that they've started sleeping together.

It's been at least a month, so very recent, but Katsuki is already pretty confident he'll never need any other alpha in his life.

"Are you in pre-heat?" Kaminari asks and Sero just breaks out in nervous laughter. Kirishima winces at his friend's lack of preservation skills.

Bakugou blows up. Not literally, this time.

"If any of you dumbasses says anything else about my scent, I'll fucking shred you to pieces, understood?"

Pinky joins them, rubbing her eyes and yawning. Thankfully, she's a beta so there's no comment from her about Bakugou's preheat shenanigans but as more students file in, they take one quick stare at Bakugou and skitter away from the kitchen where the only omega of class 3-A is making porridge.

"Todoroki-kun, do you really think he'll like it?" Bakugou hears Deku's unmistakable voice coming from the hall before a very familiar mop of green hair gets into his line of sight and distracts Bakugou from his cooking.

"Something's burning," Todoroki deadpans and then - his eyes widening and cheeks turning a slight pink- he excuses himself, leaving Deku alone with Bakugou who is just beginning to realize the porridge is the wrong consistency. Great, his concentration is so out of whack he can't even do this much. He's still brooding - resigned to a mediocre breakfast - when Deku clears his throat right behind him.

"Wanna hang out this Saturday? I kind of want to check out the All Might exhibition that..."

"No," Bakugou cuts him off and immediately he can smell Deku's scent souring a bit. It's not noticeable enough that anyone else would pick up on it but Bakugou's not just anyone. His grip on the bowl of porridge tightens before he turns around to face Deku properly. This is it, isn't it?

"Let's hang out in my room," Bakugou states and he swears he can feel the tips of his ears get red with embarrassment. Deku's scent immediately changes. He's looking at him like a deer struck by headlights but his scent has gone back to usual - a bit sweeter even. And well, Bakugou has never been more turned on. Fucking pre-heat hormones.