Quirk Accident (Truth)

It's rare that Bakugou Katsuki gets hit by a stray quirk when fighting a villain. Izuku's just as surprised as Katsuki when they get home and notice the quirk's side effects in action. All it takes is an innocuous question from Izuku for both of them to notice something's off.

"It's been a long day. Wanna take a shower together then head to bed?" Izuku smiles softly at his boyfriend, implying they won't be going straight to sleep.

Katsuki freezes, and Izuku swears his danger sense is going off just before Katsuki blurts out: "I want you to fuck me, Izuku."

Izuku almost trips over his own feet at the admission. It's not like Izuku hasn't had an inkling that maybe Katsuki would enjoy if they reversed their roles in bed, but getting his boyfriend to admit that? It's like trying to corral cats, so Izuku's teeth are set on edge as he steps forward to press the back of his hand to Katsuki's forehead.

It's batted away immediately. "You don't feel warm," Izuku starts to mutter to himself as Katsuki gives him a shove. "Kacchan!"

Katsuki's face is flushed pink as he scowls. "I didn't mean to say that..." he grumbles. "I don't think I can lie right now. Fuck."

"A truth quirk? I guess we never did identify a quirk for that last villain you picked up today..." Izuku says then grins, not so innocently. "Oh, Kacchan, we have to make sure that's what this really is. Did you eat the last special All Might edition pudding cup I was saving in the fridge?"

"You little shit-" Katsuki begins to say before he cuts himself off. "Yes, I ate it. I'm not sorry about it."

Izuku covers his mouth with his hand to stop from laughing, but he clearly can't keep the mirth from his eyes as he feels Katsuki glaring at him. "I know you're not. I was saving it for you, jerk," he points out then steps into Katsuki's space. "But let's get back to that first truth bomb, shall we?"

Katsuki never steps back from a challenge, but for a moment, Izuku thinks he's about to. "What about it?" he asks as nonchalantly as he can while Izuku's eyeing him up.

"I had a feeling you wanted to switch, but you never said anything. Why?" Izuku asks curiously, and Katsuki's wide eyes immediately tell him that the question was a bit unfair under these circumstances. "Wait! You don't have to-!"

"I was scared, alright?" Katsuki interrupts, not looking happy about the words spilling from his mouth. "I've never been fucked before, but I trust you. You'd make it good...like you make everything else good."

Izuku's mouth hangs open at the admission, but he can already see Katsuki trying to turn away from him. Not about to let that happen, Izuku takes Katsuki's hands into his own, placing a soft kiss to his knuckles. He catches Katsuki's gaze and gives him his best reassuring smile, a private smile he only has for Katsuki.

"Katsuki, I'd give you the moon if you wanted it. You never have to be scared to admitting anything to me, promise," Izuku says as soothingly as possible. "And well, it's not like I haven't thought about...fucking you."

Katsuki blinks in surprise before a smug grin starts to form. "Oh? Have you been perving on me, I-zu-ku?"

In that moment, Izuku really wishes that his face could hide a blush better. "I'm not allowed to check out my boyfriend's ass?" he shoots back, feeling bold enough to snake a hand down to grab Katsuki's ass with a firm squeeze. "It's a really nice ass. Bet it'd look great bouncing on my cock."

"You perverted nerd-!" Katsuki chokes out, but he doesn't move away when Izuku pulls him closer. "You should be glad I like when you get like this..."

"Very," Izuku agrees leaning forward to nip at the shell of Katsuki's ear. "Want me to make good on my words, Katsuki?"

One nod is all it takes for Izuku to grin widely before sweeping Katsuki into a princess carry. "Oi! Who said you could do that-!" he complains, but all complaining ceases once Izuku slams the bedroom door behind them.

END