New Version of the Book Soon

Hello, my dearest, most gentle reader. I make this notice to inform you of the rewrite of this fanfiction. For those who have already read the original version of this book (which is still available on my account), this must be quite surprising. Please let me explain the reasons behind this rewrite.

When I first began writing the original version of Forbidden Love, I did not take the time to do preliminary work. I did not take the time to develop Eowyn's storyline or her relationships with the other characters, let alone, her as a person. I did have the major and essential plotline, but not enough to truly anchor her into the world that is The Adventures of Merlin. I had been driven by my love for the series and the hyper-fixation I had at the time. Therefore, the book barely scratched the surface of the ideas I had back then, rendering my characters superficial. Another thing that bothered me in the original work was the pacing. Some scenes were just there because I wanted them to be there, making the flow of the chapters strange, uncomfortable even, which was not helped by the horrible writing.

Therefore, in this rewrite, all these points have been improved. The plot has been developed and has been deepened. Eowyn's thoughts will be clearer, and her character has been nuanced to give her more depth. Some elements have also been corrected, especially regarding Eowyn's backstory. Furthermore, scenes from the original book have been altered and scenes, chapters, or characters even, that were not in the original book have been added. The distribution of the chapters has also been changed, that is to say, one episode in the TV series equals one chapter in the book, instead of two. It also means that the chapters will be fewer but a LOT longer (though I believe you won't mind too much). Lastly, all five seasons will be in this new book and divided into numbered acts.

Last but not least, fanfiction is fun, a gathering of fans around the same thing, so you'll find A LOT of references from different movies and series in dialogues (from the MCU to Harry Potter, or the Hunger Games and many, many others) so I do wonder if you'll get them all.

With all that said, the new book is available on my account under the name ''Forbidden Love (Rewritten)'. The book cover is the same, only in a brighter light. I hope you will enjoy this rewrite of Forbidden Love - an Arthur Pendragon love story.