1. different sides

before we start, this book is not in anyone's point of view because I wanted to try something new. if it doesn't work out then i guess i'll just change it.

Hope you enjoy! and please keep in mind that this is just a little introduction ;).

celeste is up there ^

chapter one:
different sides.

beatrice was never one to wake up early on a saturday morning, but she had to.

it was her mother's death anniversary and she decided to visit her grave, since she hadn't had the chance to do so in about three months.

she had been really busy traveling around the world, preparing her clothing line and the runway that was coming up on january, meaning in five months.

since third grade, beatrice had always been obsessed with modeling and designing. she would draw sloppy skirts and shirts when the teacher wasn't looking.

when she turned seventeen she decided that it was time to take a big step and become a model. months later she started her clothing line with her father's help and no one had ever been that successful.

"come on beatrice, I suggest you get ready if you don't want to be late. your father is downstairs, you should join him for breakfast" her nan said as she opened the door and went inside beatrice's princess looking room.

you could fit a small apartment for maybe two rooms and a bathroom in there, and yes it was that big.

okay maybe not that much! but you get the point.

the walls were all white, she had painted over the bright pink she used to have when she turned thirteen.

the brown long book cases filled with books that she had actually read, and some pictures of her and her mom when she was a baby.

a matching dresser stood right below the ninety inch tv. she only had her swimming suits and underwear in there because she kept all her clothes in her closet.

that was probably bigger than a hotel room. probably.

her bed was definitely king sized, with designer covers that were worth thousands. which beatrice thought was a waste of money but andrew, her father didn't.

the wall to the right had a mirror that reached the ceiling, which beatrice usually used to see herself before an important party or special occasion.

or when she was really bored.

the pale wall on the left was covered in pictures of her family trips, that only consisted of her and her dad. and sometimes her nan.

the luxurious bathroom was next to the closet, connected by a wall. and yeah, her room was like the ones in movies.

"coming nan" beatrice whispered sitting up and tiredly rubbing her eyes. she stood up from her comfortable bed and hugged her nan, kissing her cheek.

"good morning sweetheart" she said as she tucked a blond strand of hair behind her ear.

"morning nan"

"go on, shower and change. we will be waiting for you downstairs and don't take long" she warned, pointing her thin finger at her granddaughter.

meredith, beatrice's only nan, didn't understand why her granddaughter took so long getting ready. she was already beautiful, and everyone could see that.

but beatrice didn't, she was never as confident as she seemed. she didn't feel comfortable when going out without wearing makeup, even though she didn't really need it.