20. our first.

Disclaimer: there is gonna be a sexual scene in this chapter. if you are underage and don't want to read it I'll make sure to let you know where it starts and where it ends. I do not like going on detail when writing sex scenes. it makes me a little uncomfortable so I'm sorry if what I wrote wasn't what you wanted.

without further do here is chapter 20, hope you enjoy.

chapter twenty:
our first.

they were finally back home and things were starting to go back to normal. andrew had given tobias about four days off and he spent them in his apartment with tris and going over to his mom's house to visit his family.

they hadn't discussed anything because there was nothing to talk about. tobias wanted to forget those days living in that cave all by his self. tris wanted to forget that awful feeling of not knowing if the love of her life was alright or in a shark's digestive system.

both of them knew how the other felt and everything was fine.

right now they were cuddling in tobias's couch in his apartment, love actually playing on the screen in front of them. tris was snuggled into his chest, playing with her boyfriend's fingers. their legs were locked and he had his face buried in her soft hair, slowly drifting off to sleep.

he could stay here forever. with his love in his arms. her hair smelled like green apples and the warmth of her body made him feel safe.

"are you falling asleep on me?" tris murmured as she pressed her lips to his palm. she could feel his grip loosing strength and that's how she knew he was dozing off.

"nuh uh" he whispered back sleepily and tris just laughed, cooing over his cute sleepy baby voice. she carefully turned around and faced her boyfriend.

his eyelids were almost close and he was just staring at her half conscious.

"sleep babe" she told him, caressing the skin of his face making the older man fall into a deep dreamless sleep.

***

tris didn't plan on loosing her virginity that day. she had seen it coming of course because tobias and her had been dating for almost nine months now and wow.

nine months already seemed crazy. and it was even crazier knowing that they hadn't done anything in almost a year. but that's what made their relationship unique from others out there.

they didn't need to get too physical to fall in love with one another.

but now it was time and both of them were ready. It just.. kind of happened.

tris and tobias were laying on the bed (at his apartment of course) watching tv. he wasn't paying attention though. he had his face buried in her neck as he pressed gentle kisses on her skin, tris shivering slightly.

and then it began getting a little heated.

tobias came out of his hiding place and pressed his lips to hers, their mouths molding with one another. tobias was full of ecstasy as their tongues met and began moving in sync, almost frantically.

he ran his hands up and down her face, his fingers tracing patterns in her stomach as she held back a moan when he sucked on her lower lip.