7. break ups

chapter seven:
break ups

beatrice and zion used to be close. but their relationship wasn't like others. even though they had been together for almost a year, both of them knew that their feelings for each other weren't as strong as they should be.

sure they cared for each other, but it wasn't the same. they wouldn't kill to be with each other. and isn't that what most couples in love would say.

so yeah, both of them should've seen this coming. and maybe they did but they just looked passed it and played along.

"we haven't gone out to party in so freaking long" celeste said as she threw herself back on the bed and sighed dramatically.

beatrice raised her brows and rolled her eyes watching her best friend through the screen. she was doing her nails and facetiming cece.

there was nothing else to do. four was in the basement training in the gym, meredith was in her room watching her romance movies and her dad was sleeping.

he had just gotten back from his trip and jet lag had hit him like a fúçking brick.

Beatrice understood when he said that he needed to rest.

so she locked herself up in her room and began doing a manicure. she had been watching a show when celeste called and they had been talking for hours.

"well what are you suggesting?" tris asked her.

"well you just said that zion texted that he was going to be in a club near downtown so.. i say we go and have some fun"

"but cece we are always partying" tris told her and bit her lower lip running her tongue along it. beatrice didn't mind partying once a month, but lately she wasn't feeling in the mood.

and it really wasn't her scene since she barely ever drank and sometimes it would end up badly. just like last time.

right before four came.

"i know but just for tonight, please beabear" she said giving her puppy eyes and pouting. beatrice looked at her for a minute before nodding her head and rolling her eyes when her best friend cheered.

"you're the best, i'll see you in the club in about.." she looked down at her watch and smiled, "forty minutes"

"alright, but! just so you know, you owe me for this"

"bye!" cece said as she hung up and the screen went black, a list of contacts popping up. tris let out a breath and shut the laptop before going to her closet and picking out an outfit.

she grabbed a strapless black shirt and a pair of white shorts with a pair of heels. she decided on not doing much for her makeup since she wasn't staying long.

when she was finally ready it was 11:37pm. she grabbed her phone and slipped it in her pocket before running downstairs to look for four.

she looked around and was starting to get frustrated when she couldn't find him. he wasn't even in the gym. she thought he was training because she had seen him in the cameras earlier today.

she wasn't stalking or anything. pf, of course not.

"four!" she yelled out, her voice echoing and bouncing off the walls. her heels were making a clicking sound as she walked angrily.

"four!" she shouted, this time her voice was louder.

"what!?" his voice was heard. she turned around and her breath hitched when she saw him. he had a towel wrapped around his waist and another one in his neck.