19. reunited.

❣(˘˘)❛ั◡❛ัღ) this reminds me of fourtris.

dedication: insurgentbaby cause twins!

chapter nineteen:
reunited.

tris was pacing around the room, biting her thumb as she waited not so patiently. she couldn't sit still for more than ten seconds. she couldn't wait to see tobias and make sure that he was doing alright.

that he was safe.

after she got that call from her dad tris rushed towards a private airport they had on the boarders of the city. they had a small hospital there where they checked people that had gone through what tobias had experienced or just had had an accident.

as soon as she got there she rushed towards the waiting room where she found her dad and natalie waiting. evelyn and aaron arrived soon after, aaron wearing the biggest smile on his face resembling his mom's.

"i told you he was gonna be fine" tris and said as she hugged the smaller boy as he laughed and nodded, kissing tris's cheek.

"thank you" he murmured as she knelt down in front of the younger version of tobias.

"no problem"

"I love you, you're like my big sister" he said hugging her again, taking tris by surprise with just that simple sentence. she smiled and hugged him a little tighter this time, brushing his hair.

"I love you too honey"

now the small family was gathered, natalie and andrew holding hands as they watched the news playing on a small tv in the corner of the room. aaron was on his ds playing some Pokemon video game and evelyn was reading some old looking book.

and tris. well she was driving the four of them insane as she walked back and forth, back and forth.

much to their relief the doors opened and a doctor walked in, holding a stack of papers in his hand.

they stood up and andrew placed a hand over his daughter's mouth before she could start rambling.

"how is he? any serious damage?"

"fortunately he seems to be fine. he wasn't dehydrated when we found him but we did have to use an iv to provide some energy since the boy hasn't eaten much.

he has a wound in his shoulder which got infected but it's under control now so with the right medication he should be fine. uh no concussions, kind of surprising and that's pretty much it. if you have any more questions just give me a call or check these papers.

they have all his information and the medicine he needs to take" the doctor finished explaining and the five of them nodded their heads.

"when can we see him?" tris said as soon as her dad dropped his hand.

"the nurse helping me will be releasing him soon. try to take it easy on him, he's weak at the moment" he warned them, handing evelyn some papers so she could sign them.

the adults began doing the paperwork while tris and aaron stood outside, waiting for tobias to come out. minutes passed and tris was getting anxious.