12. meetings

^^ thats my idea of what I wanted tris to wear in this chapter! :) I just think it looks so pretty.

now before you start, by the end of this ch I was listening to a song called 'for a boy' by RaeLynn. I will put a in the part where I began playing it. I don't know why but I just loved the way it sounded with the scene.

chapter twelve:
meetings

after tris and andrew ate dinner, he kissed his daughter goodnight and went up to his room. tris decided to change into her pajamas before going to look for tobias.

it had been a week since he had asked her to be his girlfriend and tris couldn't be happier. of course they had to be real careful when they were around her dad, meredith or anyone.

they didn't like it much but they couldn't risk it. they had just gotten together and they couldn't break up after dating for just a week.

she frowned when she couldn't find him anywhere. he wasn't in his room, outside or in the kitchen.

she huffed and stomped down the hall angrily, her arms crossed. did he go home and she wasn't told.

she doubted it.

"what are you doing?" a deep voice said as a strong pair of arms wrapped around her waist. she jumped and looked up to see tobias staring down at her with a smile.

she relaxed in his arms and felt as her anger washed away.

"looking for you" she murmured and turned around, stepping on his shoes so she was at his height.

well close, he was still too tall.

"hmm why is that?" he asked smirking  and playing with her silky hair. she shrugged and kissed his lips.

"want to go out?" tobias told her and she eagerly nodded.

she had stayed home the whole day and she really wanted to go out and have some fun with her sweet boyfriend.

"alright let's go"

"wait but I'm in pajamas" she said pulling on his hand as he began to walk to the door that led to the garage.

"well go change silly" he chuckled and watched her as she smiled and ran to the stairs, heading up to her room. 

he sighed and shook his head, laughing to himself.

about five minutes later tris was walking towards him with her beautiful smile playing on her pink lips. the one that always brightened his mood.

he loved the way those cute dimples formed on her cheeks and her eyes would always shine.

she was wearing a dark blue loose sweater, denim skinny jeans and black toms. her hair was pulled up in a high pony tail and her shades laid on her head.

"ready!" she exclaimed taking his hand and dragging him to the garage. tobias chuckled and happily followed his girlfriend, opening the door for andrew's white convertible.

he allowed them to use his cars anytime they wanted.

tobias took her hand as he began driving away.

"where do you want to go?"

"anywhere" she said as she played with his finger and changed the radio stations with her free hand. he nodded and thought about a good place that wouldn't be too crowded.

an idea popped in his mind and he smiled, making a u turn and driving towards the familiar place.

tris was too concentrated in singing one of her favorite songs that was playing in the radio, that she didn't realize they had pulled up. until tobias opened his door.