0. my personal bodyguard

my personal bodyguard

★★★★

main characters

beatrice prior.
tobias eaton.

disclaimer: they belong to veronica roth.

story plot

beatrice prior is not your typical nineteen year old girl. she's crazy beautiful, all girls want to be her and all boys dream of dating someone nearly as perfect as her.

her dad, andrew prior owns one of the biggest international companies in the world -kopetsky international corporation.

she had it all, the looks, the body, the money and power.

then came her worst nightmare, the one that would ruin her life -or so she thought.

when she's forced by her overprotective dad to have a personal bodyguard, she does everything in her power to get rid of him.

she would do anything to get him fired, but what she didn't know was that she would end up falling in love with her worst nightmare, the one and only tobias eaton.

• ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ •

tobias eaton, the devilishly handsome FBI retired twenty year old man. he lives alone in a small, yet decent apartment, trying to live his life to the fullest.

he's not rich, or as powerful as he once was but he's trying to be happy. when he's contacted by the most powerful man in the usa, he doesn't hesitate to accept the job offer.

he just didn't know what he was getting himself into. when he meets beatrice, he begins hating her. but what he thought was hate, was actually him falling in love with the rich girl that was turning his life upside down.

Is it true? Do opposites really attract? I think so.

* * *

before you read: I know her last name is prior! I know the names are zeke, uriah, marlene, and shauna. I know! I wouldn't be writing a divergent fanfiction if I didn't. I just changed things a bit.

updates: usually Fridays.

alright so, i'm gonna try to show you how every character is like (the actor or actress that will be playing them) but I'm gonna let you decided how you want beatrice and tobias to look like.

you can picture them as shailene and theo or someone else, I'm gonna let that be your choice.