Train ride back to seoul 🚉

Y/n POV:
I was packing the last of my bags. "Honey, you know you have to tell jeongin that your going tomorrow right?" My mom tells me. "I know, but- I-I don't know how..he's literally gonna freak out when I tell him.." I said. "I know it's not easy but your gonna have to tell him-" she gets cut off. "What's going on here?" Jeongin enters the room. "Your leaving?" He says. "I- jeongin im sorry.." i said. "Why didn't you tell me? W-why are you leaving?" He says. I get up from the floor.

"Listen, I have to go to Seoul because moms sick, and she can't take care of the both of us.. I'll stay at dads." I said. "But why would hide this from me?" He says. He had tears in his eyes. "Jeongin-" I got up off. "No! Don't talk to me I hate you!" He says and goes to his room slamming the door shut. My mom put her hand on my shoulder. "You know he doesn't hate you right?" She says. "He does, he literally said it.." I said.

My mom chuckles. "He doesn't, he's just upset you didn't tell him earlier. Talk to him in the morning it's getting late, okay?" She says. I nod. She smiles and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight sweetheart." She smiled and went to her room. I sat on my bed and sighed. I suddenly got a call. It was lee minji my bestfriend. "Hello?" I said. "Hey, how's packing so far?" She asks. "I'm done with it." I said

She sighed through the phone. "I can't believe your going to Seoul, I heard that most rich people live there." She said. "I don't really remember Seoul that much. I only lived there when I was in 9th grade I was raised in busan." I said. "I know, you dumbass.." she said and I laughed. "Anyways ji I gotta go, I can't miss my train tomorrow." I said. "Alright, text me when your at the station love you." She said. "Alright love you too ji." I said and hung up.

I sighed. "Tomorrows gonna be a long day.." I said and lied on bed.

-
I woke up early and got ready for the train. I went to the kitchen and found jeongin. He looked at me and his eyes and were red. "Listen..Jeongin-" I got cut off when he hugged me. "W-why c-can't I go with you?" He asks. "Because moms sick, and besides I'll be okay.." I said. "N-no you won't, I'm not gonna let you live with dad and his step wife along with his stepdaughter." He said.

I pulled from the hug. "N-no I can't leave you alone." He said. "Jeongin I'll miss you, I love you so much and I wish I won't have to go, but I have to." I said. "Noona it's not fair.." he said. I sighed and wiped his tears. "Jeongin, just promise me to do your homework and take care of yourself for me." I said. He sighed. "I-I promise.." he said. "And don't be trouble to mom okay?" I said. He nodded and hugged me again. "I'm gonna miss you so much.." he said. "Me too Jeongin, don't worry I'll try visiting okay?" I said. He nodded.

My mom then hugged me. "I'm sorry honey please take care" she said. "It's alright mom it's not even your fault." I hugged her back. "Take care okay?" My mom said. I nodded. "Of course mom I'll miss you both" I said. I was gonna walk out but jeongin hugged me from the side. "I-I can't leave you p-please.." he said. "I'm sorry Jeongin.." I said. "Honey let go she has to leave.." My mom said. Jeongin let go and I left.

-
"Y/n!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and saw my dad. "Oh hey dad." I said. "Hey, let's go in the car." He said and led me to the car. "Are you excited to meet your stepmother and stepsister?" He asks. "Not really honestly." I said. "Don't worry they're nice." He said. "Okay.." I said. "Did you eat on the train?" He asks. "Yea I ate a few snacks I got." I said. He just nods, and we stop at a red light.

He turns to me. "How's mom and Jeongin doing?" He asks. "They're okay, moms just been getting check ups by the doctor." I replied. He just nods.

-
We opened the door and I saw two women standing in front of me. "Oh hi.." I bowed. "That's your stepmother and that's your stepsister.." my dad says as he closes the door. "Hello sweetheart my name is Jaehee your stepmother." She smiled, but I knew that smile was fake. The other girl which I assumed was my stepsister, fake smiled as well.

"Hey..my name is yurim." She said in a low tone. "How about you guys go up stairs and know each other more?" My dad asks. "Yea that's great.." I said in a low tone. I went upstairs with my bags. "Here is your room." She says in a bad manner. "Thanks.." I said. I entered my room and I heard the door shut. "Listen, I'm only being nice to you for the sake of dad!" She says a little loud.

I turned and looked at her. "Okay.." I said. "This was my room first by the way." She said. "Uhh no, before my parents divorced this was my room." I said. She just rolled her eyes. "Whatever, just don't mess with me." She said and walked out of my room slamming the door shut. "But- I didn't say anything.." I said.

-
I was done unpacking. "Girls! Dinners ready!" My dad yells from downstairs. "Coming!" I said. I went downstairs and met the two faced witch and her mother. I sat down and started eating. "So y/n..your father says you have a little brother." My stepmom says. I nod. "Yea.." I said. "What year is he in?" She asks. "He's year eleventh." I said. "So he's a year younger?" She asks.

I nod. "Alright.." She says. "Thanks for dinner, goodnight.." I said as I got up. "Oh..your done?" My dad asks. I nodded. "Yea I'm pretty tired." I said. He just nods and I go up stairs. I lied on bed. "This is gonna be a long year.." I sighed.
———————————————————————————-

Seungmin of the day

Seungmin of the day ♡