Two timing ⏱️

Seungmin POV:
I was waiting for y/n while sitting on a bench. Recently, my life has been oddly weirder. I kept getting texts from Soojin, and I kept leaving her on seen cause they were all some sort of 'I miss you' or 'let's hang out' text. I didn't feel the need to tell anyone. "Seungmin!" Y/n. She came running to me. "Hey..y/n." I said. "Let's go?" She asks. I nod and she grabs my arm.

We were going to the arcade, and to be honest I loved the arcade. It reminds me of the time I won a plushie for y/n, and when I gave it to her she was so happy. I loved her reaction, it was nice for her to be happy about the littlest things.

We entered the arcade, and we got a card to play some games. "Hm which one do you wanna start with?" I ask y/n. She turns to me. "I'm not sure let's take a look around?" She suggests. I nod and we start walking.

-
"That was so fun!" Y/n says sitting down next to me. "Yeah it actually was." I say and chuckled. I got up. "Well I'm gonna go to the bathroom, you decide what you wanna eat?" I say. She nods. I put my phone down, and go to the bathroom.

-
Y/n POV:
I look around me to see what I want to eat. Then I hear a notification from Seungmins phone. I look at the phone to see the contact name is 'kang Soojin' why would she wanna text him? I look at the message and it says. 'Seungmin I'm sure you wanna hang out with me, just one chance.' I look away from the phone feeling hurt, and my stomach started doing weird things. I sit down properly.

Seungmin comes back from the bathroom, and sits in his place. "Hey, did you decide?" He asks. I clear my throat. "Uh, I..I don't wanna eat thanks." I said and got up. "O-Kay.." He says and gets up. "but you haven't eaten anything for hours." He says. "Yeah but I'm not hungry." I said and started walking away. "Y/n-" He says. I stop and turn around. "Are you just gonna stand there?" I asked. "what's wrong?" He says and walks towards me.

"Nothings wrong." I said. Seungmin suddenly grabs my arm. I make him let go of my arm, and start walking away again. "Y/n this is unlike you." He says.
He's right.

This is unlike me. Why am I acting like that, what's wrong? "Seungmin..I'm just tired." I knew I was lying, but I didn't really know why I was acting like this. "What's wrong? Are you sick?" He asks and puts his palm on my forehead. "I'm fine..I promise." I said and smiled.

Although he looked like he wasn't convinced, but he didn't say anything and put his hand down and started walking next to me. "Oh look!" I said and pointed at a cat. "It's teddy!" I said and ran over to the cat. I grabbed the cat as he started meowing. "Can we get him food?" I asked seungmin. "Oh- yeah there's a store right there let's go." He says.

I put teddy down, and walked next to seungmin. He opens the door for me and lets me enter and I did. We walk into the store and I pick up some cat food, and I walked towards the cashier. "Is that all?" She asks. I nod and start taking my wallet out, but then hear a beep. "Let's go, I payed." Seungmin says. "Seungmin-" He grabs my wrist and we walk out the store.

"Seungmin you really didn't have to." I said. "Y/n it's only a few and you've done a lot for me so this is just the bare minimum." He says. "Okay..fine." I said. We walk towards teddy and I squatted to the cats level and so did seungmin. I feed him as seungmin pets him. "He's so cute." I said. "Yeah he is.." Seungmin replies.

Suddenly I see a middle aged man come towards us. "Excuse me." He says. "Yes?" I say getting up. "I just wanted to say you guys are a really cute couple." He says. Me and seungmin look at each other, I look away. The blood rushes to my cheeks. "Uhm..we aren't a couple.." Seungmin says.

"Ah..really?" The man asks. "Well you'd make a cute couple, I apologize. Have a good day." He says. "It's alright don't worry about it." I say and bow. "Same to you sir." Seungmin says and bows. Then we look at each other in silence. Suddenly seungmin gets a call. He looks at the screen and puts the phone down but it keeps ringing.

I look at the contact name and it's Soojin. "Uhm you should take that, it seems important." I say and put my focus on the cat. "I-" I cut him off. "No really..go ahead." I said. "O-Kay..I'll be back." He says and goes a bit far.

He takes the call and I just start having these crazy thoughts. Why am I acting like this? Then the only question that I have, speaks in my mind.
Do I like seungmin..?
—————————————————————————-

Seungmin of the day ♡︎