Lonely valentine 🍫💌

This is a special for Valentine's Day, enjoy <3

Wednesday, 14th of February 4:56PM

Y/n POV:
"Do you guys think I'd look good with a nose piercing." Hyunjin asks looking at himself in a small mirror. I look at him and shove him off. "Hyunjin shut up and move I need to use it." I said. "Damn, you don't have to be jealous of my handsome face." He says. I roll my eyes. "Guys I'm having a major crisis." Yunjin. She's one of my classmates we've all sort of gotten close with her.

"What wrong?" Chaeyoung asks. Yunjin sits down. "Okay so you know how Mrs Choi basically hates me?" She asks. We all nod. "Well she told me that I failed her exam and I need to
retake it." She says. "I'm sure she made me fail on purpose just because of that one time I came late to her class." She groans putting her head on the desk.

Seungmin then enters the classroom. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Yunjin might fail the year." Hyunjin says quickly. "That's not what she said.." Chaeyoung replies. "Whatever, same thing." He shrugs.

I sigh and shake my head. "What are you and chae gonna do for the day since you're the only couple?" Seungmin asks hyunjin. "We're gonna go get dinner together." Chaeyoung. "Awh that's cute." I say. Suddenly the bell rings. "Well..have a good day guys, I gotta go." I said. "Okay bye, text me when you're home!" Chaeyoung yells as I walk out. I just gave her a thumbs up.

I sighed as I walked out. What to do on Valentine's Day? Maybe I should treat myself- my thoughts get cut off as I heard my name.
"Y/n!" Seungmin. I turn around. "Seungmin?" I ask. He's out of breath. "Are you okay?" I ask. He nods. "I just..I need to give you this." He says and he gives me a cute gift basket. It had a lot of cute items in it. I smiled. "Thank you seungmin..you also reminded me. I have to give you something too." I say.

-
Seungmin POV:
She puts the gift basket down, and reaches for her bag. She opens the bag and takes out a gift card. She handed it to me and she slightly smiled. The gift card said 'it's a boy'. I slightly laughed. "I'm sorry, this was all I could get you- and that was the only card available.." She whispers at the last part. I smiled and take the card. "It's okay, don't worry. I appreciate it, thank you!" I say and ruffled her hair.

"Woah woah what's this cute moment we're seeing?" Chaeyong. Oh shit. We both slowly turn around and we see Chaeyoung, hyunjin and Yunjin. "It's not what it looks like-" I get cut off. "Doesn't matter, we saw what we saw." She said and laughed evilly. "I..uhm..have to go- but I'll see you?" Y/n says as she starts walking away. I sigh and shake my head.

-
Y/n POV:
I walked away from him and I started to find my way to the park. I didn't wanna go home, it felt like a hell hole there. I stopped for a second and looked at the gift basket and smiled. Seungmin is an amazing friend, he really is. I looked up and from a distance, I saw seungmin. But he wasn't alone. He was with Yunjin, he was giving her a gift basket like mine. I sighed and looked down at my basket. So I really wasn't that special?

I gulped and walked away, I still wanted to go to the park. It doesn't matter.
It does

It doesn't hurt me at all.
It feels like being shot in the heart.

-
Hyunjin POV:
I was walking around with my art supplies in my tote bag. I suddenly found a park and y/n..y/n was there. I furrowed my eyebrows. She was sitting down on a bench eating chocolate that seungmin gave her, she looked quite sad. I sighed and decided to approach her. "Y/n..?" I said as I sat down next to her. She suddenly stopped zoning out. "Hyunjin?" She said a bit muffled from her eating.

She gulped the food. "What are you doing here? I thought you were going on a date with chae?" She asks. I nod. "I will but in 3 hours, why are you here? I thought you were going home? And why do you seem so sad?" I ask her, pretty worried.
Y/ns my best friend I should worry about her. She sighs. "It's nothing.." She says. "I know it's something tell me." I say. There was a moment of silence.

I decided to say the words that were in my mind. "You like seungmin, don't you?" I say. She's suddenly taken aback by the question. "What? No.." She says. "hes my friend, no." She completes. Another moment of silence.
I know that's a lie.

I start looking around, and from a distance I find seungmin. He looks at me, then y/n, then walks away slowly.
Oh shit.

I stand up. "I- uhm have to go. I'll see you tomorrow!" I say and pat y/ns shoulder then ran after seungmin. "Seungmin!" I yell trying to catch my breath. He just keeps walking. I know he's hearing me. "Seungmin!" I yelled again and grabbed his shoulder. "What hyung?" He nearly yells. "I know you saw me and y/n together
but-" He cuts me off. "It doesn't matter hyung, none of this matters to me. We're all friends we sit down and talk.." He says shaking his head

"it's fine.." He completes then walks away. "You don't treat y/n like a friend!" I yell. He stops in his tracks. "I do." He says. I shake my head. "No..seungmin." I say. "You never acted that way with any girl, not even soojin.." I say. He gulps and starts walking away again, but this time I don't stop him. It starts to rain, so suddenly that I flinch.

I hope you realize soon seungmin.

-
Seungmin POV:
I enter the house, soaking wet from the rain. "Oh gosh you're here? What a mess go take
a shower." My mom says. I sigh and go upstairs to find my room. I go inside and I started taking off my jacket but a card fell from the pocket. The card, from her, y/n. I picked it up and sighed. I opened it, and started reading it.

Hey seungseung, I just wanted to give you a letter to say thank you for always being such an amazing friend, you make me happy. Whether we're at school together or just hanging out, I always have fun with you. I really do appreciate having a friend like you, I value our friendship so so much and I'm extremely grateful to call you my friend. Thank you seungmin.

PS: Happy Valentine's Day!!☺︎︎

When I finished reading it, I didn't know what to feel. It's an amazing letter, but when I saw hyunjin with y/n that's when I really didn't know how to feel. I know Hyunjin's dating Chaeyoung and he's not the type of guy to do something like that- wait seungmin. You don't like y/n, it doesn't even matter if anyone's interested in her cause you don't like her.

"I should go shower.." I say and start walking to the bathroom.
—————————————————————————-

Seungmin of the day

- I know it's not the time I plan to publish chapters but this is a special

Happy Valentine's Day ❤️
- Your favorite author