Five stages of grief 🪔

??? POV:
I was walking into the school halls. There was white metal lockers, and tiled up floors. This school seemed really nice and calming. I got some weird glances from some students, and good glances from other students.

I knocked on the principals door. "Come in!" I heard. I entered and then closed the door behind me. I bowed. "Go ahead and take a seat." She says. "Your tour guide will be here soon." She says, flipping through some files.

I nod and look around the room. I suddenly hear the door open. "I'm..so sorry.." I heard a voice. Out of breath. "Y/n you're late..again." The principal said. I turn around and see a girl. She was not too short or not too tall.

My eyes widened. She's so pretty. I couldn't begin to describe how gorgeous she was. She apologized to the principal then she turns to look at me.

I was already standing. She came closer to me. "Hi, I'm y/n. Yang y/n, and I'll be your
tour guide." She says and smiles, holding out her hand for me to shake. "I'm Chan, bang Chan." I managed to say as I shook her hand.

I was so lost looking at her that I didn't even realize I was still holding her hand. I looked down at our hands. "Oh- sorry.." I said and let go of her hand. She smiles. "No worries." She says.

She takes a few files from the principals desk. "Let's go, before first period starts." She says and starts walking. I started walking behind her. We left the principals office and then she stops walking and turns to me, I stop.

She gets closer to me. "Here is your schedule, we have most of our classes together. So if you need help with anything you can ask me." She says and hands me my schedule. "Thanks." I said. "Of course!" She says and starts walking again.

-
"And heres the gym, it's pretty basic but we have to deal with what we have you know?" She laughs. I laugh and nod. We get back to the main hall. "That's about it, any questions?" She asks. "Uh, no thanks. I appreciate you for helping me though!" I say.

She smiles and nods. "Yeah anytime!" She says and pats my shoulder. The bell suddenly rings. "Oh, it's first period!" She says, then turns to me. "Want me to take you to class?" She asks. I shake my head. "No it's okay I'll find my way there since you showed me where it is." I said and smiled.

She nods. "Okay well, goodbye Chan I'll talk to you later?" She says and I nod. She then leaves.

-
Y/n POV:
I was walking down the hall for lunch time. I haven't seen chae, hyunjin or seungmin today at all. I decided to go to the bathroom to wash my hands. I go into the bathroom, and turned the sink on. "Have you heard?" I over hear a girl asking her friend.

Her friend gasps. "What? No!" She rolls her eyes. "You're joking!" She says and her friend shakes her head. "Okay so basically, I heard that Soojin and seungmin are back together." She says.

My whole world stops. My heart stops. My head hurts. I'm frozen. I'm stuck, and I can't do anything. All I could hear is muffled voices now. I feel the tears stinging my eyes.

I suddenly turn off the sink and run out of the bathroom. I knew it. Seungmin couldn't possibly like me. What was I thinking?

I bump into someone. I look up and see soojin and her friends. She gives me a dirty look. "Watch where you're going." She says and pushes passed me. "W-wait!" I find myself yelling to her. I felt her turn around.

Then I turn around. "I-is it true?" I asked. "Is what true?" She asks me back. "Is it true that you and seungmin are back together?" I ask her. She looks at her friends, then looks at me. She laughs. That's all she does.

She stops laughing and looks at me. "Yeah, we are dating." She says, then walks towards me. "Why?" She asks. "Do you have feelings for him?" She asks, then taps my shoulder aggressively. "If you do, I'm sorry sweetheart but he's just not into people like..people like you." She says and eyes me up and down.

I take a deep breath trying so hard not to cry, then I try walking away but she grabs my wrist. "I'm not done." She says. I was gonna say something but then a hand grabs my wrist. I looked up to see Chaeyoung?

"Let go of her." She says to soojin. "What-" She gets cut off. "You heard me." She says to her. Soojin lets go of my wrist and walks away completely embarrassed.

She takes me outside of the school. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" She asks me and looks at me worriedly. I suddenly just burst into tears, and she gives me a hug as she rubs my back. "It's okay.." she says. "I-i knew he didn't like me..b-but this hurts so bad." I say.

She hugs me tighter. "I didn't think it would..hurt this bad." I say. "But it does." I continue and cry more. "What happened y/n?" She asks.

"I.." I  hiccuped and sniffled as I wipe my tears a few times before replying, my voice barely above a whisper. "I don't know what I expected..."

Chae looks at me sorrowfully, her eyes showing her own whirlwind of mismatched thoughts. "You didn't do anything wrong, y/n. He was just...misled..." It was evident that even she didn't believe what she was saying.

I look at her straight in the eyes before saying my next part, my eyes bloodshot. "Don't you see, Chae? I was the one who was misled... This whole thing," I bury my face in my hands. "it was all stupid to begin with."

Chae stays silent as she knows there was nothing to say at that moment. "I'm going home." I stand up, and just before I exit, Chae lays her hand on my shoulder. "Get home safe," She gives a tender smile. "Kay?"

I nod solemnly before muttering. "Okay."
—————————————————————————-

Seungmin of the day ♡︎

I love silly seungmin 😔

Anyways big thank you to loopsnwoops for helping me with this chapter 💗💗