Avoiding 𝘆𝗼𝘂 😕

Y/n POV:
I entered school and went to my locker. As I was picking out my books, I saw seungmin walking towards me. "Oh hey seungmin-" he just walked passed me. I blinked twice and wondered what was wrong. Ever since the movie theater he didn't see my texts and now he's not even talking to me? I sighed and went towards my class. I had biology and I had it with chaeyoung.

I walked inside and saw chaeyoung and sat next to her. "Hey y/n." She said with a smile. "Hey chae.." I said. "Hey is something wrong?" She asks. "No, why?" I asked. "Your tone is a bit cold." She says. "Is it?" I asked. She nods. "No its nothing dont worry.." I said. She nods. Class soon started.

-
I walked out of class and went to my locker to get my math book. I took it and I walked inside math class and I saw seungmin. I usually sat next to him so I did and I looked at him and he just avoided my gaze. I sighed and turned to the teacher.

-
It was lunch time and I went to the cafeteria. I headed towards are usual table "Hey y/n!" Chaeyoung says. "Hey.." I said as I looked at seungmin. "Are you gonna sit or.." hyunjin says. I shook my head. "I-im actually gonna go to the library to study.." I lied. They just nodded. "Okay goodbye.." chaeyoung says. I walked away and went to the class room.

I sat on my desk and was thinking on why seungmin was avoiding me. Did i do something wrong? I sighed and put my head on the desk.

-
Seungmin POV:
I was eating lunch with chaeyoung and hyunjin. Chaeyoung kept looking at me. "What?" I asked her. "Why have you been avoiding y/n?" She asks while raising an eyebrow. I sighed and rolled my eyes as I looked away. "Im not avoiding her." I said as I got up. "Where are you going Seungseung?" Hyunjin asks. "To class, early.." I said and took my things and left.

I went to class and I found y/n sleeping on her desk. I sighed and rolled my eyes as I walked out of the classroom. She said she'd be at the library. So why was she here? If your wondering why I am avoiding her is because i didnt wanna face her after what happened at home. She'll ask me too much questions and i wasn't willing to answer any of them.

-
It was the end of club and i went up to chaeyoung. "Hey chaeyoung can you clean up today?" I asked her. "Well-" she got up off. "She cant, me and her are gonna hangout.." hyunjin cut her off as he grabbed her arm. "Maybe ask y/n..?" she shrugs and smirks. "But-" they walk away before i could complete. I sighed and looked at my other team member. "Hey jisung can you?" I ask him. He shakes his head. "Cant, i have to go study for an exam.." he said and pats my back and leaves.

Y/n was the only one here but she didn't say a word but she just started cleaning. What a kind heart she has.. i sighed and started cleaning up as well. She picked up a camera lens and it fell on the floor and broke. She looked at me then sighed and started picking up the broken glass. I kneeled down and started helping her. "Ow- shit.." she got cut by a piece of glass. She got up and i did as well. "Let me see it.." i said with a cold tone.

She sighed and gave me her hand. I took her hand and took out a bandaid from my pocket. I wrapped the bandaid around her finger. "Thanks.." she said. I just nodded and grabbed my things and walked away.

-
Chaeyoung POV:
Hyunjin and i were walking outside of school. "Why'd you leave them in this situation?" Hyunjin asks. I stopped walking and looked at him with a 'are you being fucking for real?' Look. "What?" He asks. "Can you use that pretty little brain of your hyunjin?" I asked and smacked his arm. "Ow!" he said. "I did that so seungmin would stop avoiding y/n.." i said. "Why so?" He asks. "Because shes the one thats helping him, she should be the one avoiding him. Not the other way around." I said and started walking again.

He pats my back. "Your a great friend.." he said. "Thanks.." i smiled. He mumbled something but i didnt hear it. "What did you say?" I asked. He shook his head. "No, nothing.." he said. I shrugged it off anyways.

-
Hyunjin POV:
I patted her back. "Your a great friend.." i said. "Thanks.." she smiled. "And you'd be a great girlfriend too.." i mumbled. "What did you say?" She asks. I shook my head. "No, nothing.." i said. She just shrugs it off.

-
Y/n POV:
I was back at home and i sat on my desk. I looked at the bandaid around my finger. What was going on with me? I sighed and got up and went into the bathroom. I washed my face and changed into comfortable clothes. I got out of the bathroom and went on instagram. I saw the texts with seungmin and he still didn't open my texts.

:)

Hey seungmin.
Sent 19h ago
Are you asleep?
Sent 19h ago

I sighed as i closed my phone. What did i do wrong? At this rate, i was desperate to know what i did wrong for him to ignore me. I looked at the plushie he gifted me the first time we hung out. I got up.

Y/n, your going insane..

I got up and took my phone and sat on the bed. I called minji. "Hey girl, whats up how was your day?" She asks. "Oh let me tell you about my day.." i said.
———————————————————————————-

Seungmin of the day

(A/n: btw the jisung I mentioned was from nct not stray kids)