Winter shimimter 🎅❄️

This is a special for Christmas, enjoy <3

Sunday, December 24th 3:45PM

Seungmin POV:
I got my stuff all packed up. I told my dad I'd go to Hyunjin's house and for once he didn't yell or make a scene. I heard my bedroom door open. "Hey seungseung.." I heard seunghee say. I sighed and turned around. "What?" I asked. She sighed and walked towards me. "Here.." She said and handed me a letter. "Open it tomorrow morning with Hyunjin.." She said.

I sighed and took the letter from her. "Thanks..I guess-" I got cut off by me getting a text message. I took it and saw it was from y/n.

Yn <3

Seungmin where are you?
Our train leaves in 10 minutes.

"Holy shit!" I said and started taking my things. "What? What's wrong?" Seunghee asked me. "Uh-it's nothing I just have to get going- see ya!" I wore my jacket and left the house. I had to start running to the train station as fast as I could.

-
Y/n POV:
I was standing in front of the train, it wasn't ours but it soon will be. It was freezing cold, and seungmin still didn't show up. "When is he gonna come-" I got cut off. "Y/n!" I heard a yell. I turned around. It was seungmin. "Hey, took you long enough.." I said. "Sorry.." He apologized. "It's alright, but the train should be here.." I said.

He put his stuff on the ground. "Gosh, it's so cold." He said. "Seungmin.." I said. "Yea?" He asks. "How do you feel about going to busan?" I asked him. "Pretty good, as long as I'm away from home then I'll be good." He said. What does he mean that he'll be good when he's away from home?

I just ignored what he said in the last part. "That's good, my moms excited to meet you-" I cut myself off. "Oh that's our train let's go!" I said.

-
Chaeyoung POV:
Me and hyunjin were walking to get hot chocolate from the cafe he worked in. "Do you ever just think of why our parents used to lie to us about Santa being real?" Hyunjin asked. "No..not really to be honest." I replied. Hyunjin shrugged and opened the door. "You first, my love." He said. I smiled. "Thank you!" I said and walked inside. It was much warmer in here.

"Hey honey, go take a seat. Until I get our drinks." Hyunjin said. I nodded and sat on a chair and took out my phone to find a text from
y/n.

Yn <3

Heyy yn! What are you doing
for Christmas? Cause I was thinking
to invite you for a Christmas dinner.
Seen just now

Hey chae, im so sorry but
I'm going to busan with seungmin rn to
see my family. Yk? My mom and brother
so I'm really sorry but I can't make it!

Wait, with seungmin?
Seen just now

Yea, he said his family doesn't
celebrate Christmas and he said
he would go with hyunjin so I decided
to invite him to busan with me.

Oh okay, we'll have fun!!<3
Seen just now

Thank you, you too!!<33

"Hey babe here is yours, be careful it's really hot though." Hyunjin said putting my hot chocolate on the table. "Thanks.." I replied, putting my phone down. "What's wrong baby? Anything wrong?" He asked me. "No, it's just- I just texted y/n to see if she'd be able to come to my Christmas dinner, but she said she can't cause she's going to busan with seungmin." I said.