You too⁉️😧

Y/n POV:
I was looking through the comics that were in the comic store. I was trying to find the fourth volume of "Villains are destined to die" I was not going to let this go, it was a mission that I find it. I sighed and decided to go ask the staff. "Excuse me do you have the fourth volume of Villains destined to die?" I asked.

The staff looks up at me. "Uhh you could check the shelf over there." She pointed at a shelf. I nodded and smiled. "Okay thank you." I said. I walked to the shelf and started searching. I heard the sound of the door opening. "Ha! I found you!" I said as I reached out for the book. "Ah, seungmin! I haven't seen you here in a while." I heard the worker say.

"Seungmin?" I asked and looked over to the front of the door. "Y/n?" He asks. "You too!?" I almost screamed from excitement as I smiled. "Yeah, you read comics?" He asks. "Hell yeah I do! Only weirdos don't read comics." I said. "Facts.." He replies. I chuckled as he walked over to me. "You're reading that?" He asks pointing to my book. I nodded. "I love this comic, i could reread it anytime." He says. We laughed together for a bit.

-
Seungmin sat down next to me on the bean bag as he handed me a cup of coffee. "Oh- thank you!" I smiled. He nodded and we started talking about comics. It was so cool to know he liked comics as well. "What's your least favorite comic?" I asked him. "Hmm.." He thought. "Destiny's hand." He said. My eyes widened in shock. "What?-" He asked. "That's my least favorite comic too!!" I cut him off.

He smiled a little, and looked at me. He took the coffee from my hand. "Take a sip." He said putting the straw in my mouth. I felt butterflies in my stomach. "Uh- give me that." I took the coffee from his hand. He gave me the cup. "So..what comics do you recommend?" I asked him. "Hmm there's a lot, wait let me get my phone I have a list." He says.

I almost spit my coffee out. "You actually have a list?" I asked shockingly. He nods in confusion. "I do too-" I got cut off by a ringtone. Seungmin looks at his phone and then opens the call. "Hyung?" Seungmin says. "Ah- I'm sorry I can't today.." He says. "Yeah I'm kinda busy." He nods. "Alright goodbye hyung." He hangs up. "What happened?" I asked. "Just hyunjin, he wanted me to come over to play some video games with him." He explained

I looked at seungmin..confused for a second. "And..you said no?" I asked. He just nods as he opens a comic. I look at him blinking a few times, he really said no to hang out with hyunjin for me? No. Y/n you're being crazy.
Shut up.

-
Chaeyoung POV:
I was walking down the street with a cup of coffee in my hand. I decided to walk outside for a bit. It felt a little weird not having hyunjin with me since he's always with me now. I sighed and decided to go inside a convenient store. "Welcome!" The kind worker said to me. I just bowed and got a pack of ramen and banana milk.

"Just these please." I said. "Sure, cash or card?" He smiled at me. "I-" I got cut off by a familiar voice. "I think she'll pay in cash." Hyunjin. "Hyunjin?" I smiled. "That's me." He said and hugged me. "Here you go." He gave me my items. "But-" He cut me off. "I payed for them sweetheart don't worry." He said. "You're the best!" I said. "You know I am." He smiled.

-
I was silently eating my noodles. "What brought you here on a Sunday evening?" He asked as he took the chopsticks from me and started to feed me. I swallowed the food that was in my mouth. "I don't really know..I-i guess just some stress." I smiled looking at him then started eating again. "Stress? Is there something you're not telling me?" He asks. I shook my head. "I've just been a little scared for this year and everything." I said.

He pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back. "Everything will get better sweetheart I promise." He said with a comforting tone. I sighed and hugged him back. After a few minutes he pulled away from the hug. "Hey, how about we go to my place and watch a movie?" He asks me. I smiled. "Yes please!" I said. "Alright, how about you finish eating then we'll go?" He asks. I nod and he smiles and feeds me again.

-
Seungmin POV:
Me and y/n were walking in silence, complete silence. She suddenly stops walking and turns to me. "I think I'm gonna go home now." She says and smiles. I don't know why but in that moment, I didn't want her to go. "Oh- okay do you want me to walk you home?" I asked her, still feeling weird about what I thought. "Uhm no no I'll be fine thank you." She says. I smile and nod. "Okay goodnight y/n I'll see you." I say. "Goodnight seungseung." She says and walks away.

I looked down for a moment and then looked up the other. I saw a car going towards y/n. "Oh shit." I say and run faster than I ever have towards y/n. I grab her arm and pull her towards me. She's breathing heavily. "Are you okay?" I ask her. I realized I was really close to her. She just nods and we look into each other's eyes, and for a moment I had weird things happening to my stomach. I suddenly snap out of it and let go of her arm.

I had wide eyes, then looked at her. "Let me uh..walk you home." I say and grab her arm. She just nods and we start walking again.

-
We arrived to her house. "I'll see you y/n." I say. "Yeah, bye seungmin." She says and I turn around. "Seungmin, wait-" She says. I turn back around. "Thank you so so much you saved my life." She says. "Goodnight." She says and turns back around, opens the door and gone. She's gone. Why do I want her to be here? Why is it so hard for me?

-
Y/n POV:
I walked inside, closed the door, and fell to the floor. What is happening to me? Why do I feel like how I'm feeling right now? My heart is racing, I can hear it. "Y/n?" Yurim. "What are you doing here so late?" She asks in a quiet tone. "Shush, I need a moment." I say and walk away from her slowly as she just gave me a dirty look. Something weird is happening..
—————————————————————————-

Seungmin of the day ♡︎