Overheard? "discussion" 🤔

Seungmin POV:
I was in class earlier than usual. I was solving some homework cause I didn't have enough time to finish it last night. The class door opened and I heard familiar giggling, I looked up and saw someone I didn't wanna see. Someone that I truly loved but broke me into bits and pieces. Someone that I'm supposed to hate but simply can't.
Soojin.

We make eye contact, she laughs. I look away and suddenly hear the door open again. "Hey seungseung, you're here earlier than usual?" Y/n. Thank god, she's here. I wanted her to be here. I snap out of my thoughts and clear my throat. "Oh yeah- well I just wanted to get my homework done and stuff." I said. She puts her books down, and sits next to me.

Then she laughs. Why is she laughing? How could she laugh. I'm thinking. "Seungmin?" She says. I look up slowly. "Y-yeah?" I manage to say. "Everything okay?" She asks me. No. "Yes, everything's okay." I say. She slowly nods. And turns around to face the board.

-
Y/n POV:
Finally, last class of the day history. "You guys will be doing a project." Mrs Choi says. "and it's with a partner." She continues. From the corner of my eye I see hyunjin raising his hand. "Yes hyunjin?" Mrs Choi says. "Are we supposed to pick our partner?" He asks. Mrs Choi shakes her head. "No, I will choose them." Then the whole class groans.

Mrs Choi starts to try calming the class down. "Hey hey, it's just gonna be you and your seat partner." She says. "Who ever you're sitting next to is your project partner." She continues. "It's due tomorrow, it's just a simple project. I emailed the topic, so it should be easy-" She gets cut off by the bell. "Make sure to give it to me by tomorrow, or you'll be getting a zero!" Mrs Choi says and walks out of the class.

I look over to seungmin. "So..where can we do the project?" I ask him. He stands up, and I do the same. "We can't do it at my house I'm so sorry.." I said. "Oh.." He looked disappointed. "It's just because my dad doesn't like when people are in the house.." I said. "uhm..i-I guess we could do it at my house.." He says. "Are you sure? You look uncomfortable." I pointed out. He nods.

"Yeah..I'm sure." He says. "Okay..how about we get going?" I said. Seungmin nods and we start packing our things.

-
Seungmin POV:
We entered my house. I closed the door and took my shoes off, y/n did the same. "Hey
seungmin-" Seunghee cut herself off. "Who.." She says as she looks at y/n. Y/n bows. "Hi I'm y/n, Seungmins friend." She says as she smiles. Seunghee smiles back. "I'm seunghee, Seungmins older sister." She says. "Nice to meet you, y/n." She says. "Nice to meet you too." Y/n replies.

I look over to y/n, grab her arm. "Come on let's go-" I get cut off. "Seungmin! I told you-" My father cuts himself off. "Who is she? And what is she doing here?" He asks. "She's my friend, we're here to do a project." I say. My father nods. "Well, go ahead.." He says and gives me a look. I sigh and we go upstairs.

I close the door to my room. "So..how about we get started?" I said. Y/n nods. "I like your room, it's pretty." She says and smiles. Like you. "Thanks." I said. She sits next to me on the floor. "Let's get started." She says. Suddenly I get a notification. I pick my phone up, and it's from instagram. I open the message and it's from..soojin?

Hey seungmin, I was wondering
if you wanted to hang out? I missed
hanging out with you.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Why would she miss hanging out with me? I was so confused and focused that I didn't realize y/n calling my name to get my attention. "Seungmin, is everything okay?" She asks. I nod and put my phone down. "Yeah, everything's fine." I replied. "O-kay.." She says unsure.

-
"Where should I stick this?" Y/n asks me, while showing a sticker. "Hm, maybe there near the information part." I say. She nods and then we hear a knock on my door. "I'm so sorry for interrupting but dinners ready." Seunghee says. I nod and so does y/n. "Thank you." Y/n says. I stand up. "Let's go." I say.

We walk downstairs and we see everyone sitting. Y/n bows. "Thank you so much for the meal." She says. "No problem dear." My mother says. Y/n sits down next to me. We started eating normally, and in silence until my father spoke. "So, y/n. How's my son doing in class?" He asks. I widen my eyes. "Dad.." I say. "What? I'm asking her." He says. "Um..Seungmins actually a really good and smart student." She says.

-
Y/n POV:
He raises his eyebrows. "Really? Seungmin only shows me what I don't want to see." He says. "I'm sorry..?" I question. "I mean..seungmin doesn't do very well, although he's surrounded by smart people." He says. "Sometimes, he's even lazy." His dad laughs. I looked over to seungmin, he was putting his head down, looking uncomfortable. Trying to ignore his dad, but he can't.

"He doesn't like studying ever since he was a kid he was just a lazy disappointment." His father continues. "Im sorry sir but I can reassure you, that seungmin does a really good job in school." I say. "He has really high grades, and even if he doesn't. I don't think that saying this would help him." I continue. I get up from my seat and bow. "I have to be home now, but thank you for the meal, and everything." I say.

-
Seungmin POV:
I see y/n making her way to the door and putting her shoes on. I look over to my dad and he looked pissed. No one has ever said anything like that to him. I heard the door shut, and I get up from my seat and wear my shoes. I ran outside before she can go. I saw her leaving to the bus stop. I ran after her. "Y/n!" I said. She turns around. "Seungmin.." She says.

"I'm so sorry if I was disrespectful to your dad I just wanted to-" I cut her off by hugging her tightly. "Thank you.." I said. "thank you so much." I said and pulled her closer. "Seungmin-" She tries pulling away. I cut her off again. "Please.." I said. "let's stay like this for a moment." I said.

-
Soojin POV:
I was buying a drink from the convenient store. "Thank you." I said and walked out. I was heading towards the bus stop, but then I stopped in my tracks. I saw seungmin, with that other girl y/n, and they were hugging. He pulled her closer and said something to her. What was going on? He barely did these things when we were dating. I rolled my eyes and walked the other way.
I have to do something about this.
—————————————————————————-

Seungmin of the day

Seungmin of the day ♡