Its a cup of coffee ☕️

Y/n POV:
I was sitting in the cafeteria. It was a Monday, lunchtime and I was on my laptop. "Hey y/n what are you doing?" Hyunjin asks while sitting next to me. "Looking for a job." I replied. "Why?" He asks. "Cause i need an excuse to be away from home.. are you stupid? Of course its for money." I said. He laughs. "I can get you one.." he said. "Seriously?" I ask. He nods. "Yeah i work at a cafe and we need some staff, i'll ask the owner.." he said. I smiled.

"Thanks hyunjin.." i said. "Yeah no problem, by the way seungmin told me that your helping him move on.." he said. I looked at him. "Oh really?" I ask. He nods. "Yea.." he said. I just nod. "Whats going on here?" Seungmin asks as he sits in the other side next to me. "He's gonna help me get a job." I said. "Oh okay is it easy?" Seungmin asked hyunjin. "Dont worry, its a cup of coffee." Hyunjin said. "Cup of coffee?" I asked. "Yeah, like. 'Piece of cake' but cup of coffee instead." He said and laughed.

Me and seungmin gave him a disgusted look. "Oh god hyunjin be quite." Chaeyoung said to him as she put a piece of fruit in hyunjins mouth. "Thanks chae." I laughed. "Yea no problem, he says things like that all the time dont mind him." She smiles. I smiled back. "Have you guys heard if anyones throwing a halloween party?" Chaeyoung asks. "No." The three of us said. "Should i throw one?" Hyunjin asks. "Its up to you-" i got cut off by my phone ringing. I saw that it was jeongin. "Hello?" I ask. "Hey jeongin!" I said. I looked over to my little group. "Sorry guys i have to take this." I said and walked away.

-
Seungmin POV:
"I wonder who it is.." hyunjin says. "Stop being nosy!" Chaeyoung slaps the back of his head. "Seriously.." i sighed. But who's jeongin? "So should I throw a Halloween party or.." hyunjin says. Me and chaeyoung both glare at him. "Okay fine I'll wait, geez.." he says. "Sorry about that.." y/n comes back. "It's alright.." I said. "Oh by the way.." I said. She turns around. "Yea?" She asks. "Here.." I handed her a chocolate milk.

She smiles. "Thanks seung.." She says and pats my head. "Seung? Since when did you two become so close?" Chaeyoung asks as hyunjin just eyes us suspiciously. "I don't know, he never questioned me calling him that so I just continued." She said she opened the chocolate milk carton. "Seriously? Remember when we first met. I tried calling you a nickname but you refused.." chaeyoung said. Y/n laughs. "What nickname did you try calling him?" She asks. "Chaeyoung dont say it.." i said.

She smirked. "I tried calling him puppy." She says and laughs. I sighed and covered my face with my hands. Y/n laughs. "HAHA OKAY WHAT?" She laughs as she hits my back. "Why though?" Y/n asks as she wipes the tears away. "I don't really know he just reminds me of a puppy." Chaeyoung said. "Yea your right.." hyunjin says. I rolled my eyes. The bell rang. Everyone got up. "Okay guys I have chemistry who else?" Y/n asks. "Me!" Chaeyoung says and intertwined their arms. "Let's go together." She smiled at y/n.

Y/n nods. "Yeah sure." She smiled and they left. "I have math.." I said. "Yea me too, let's go.." hyunjin says. He puts an around my shoulder. "Let me tell you something Seungseung.." he starts. "The way you'd move on, is falling in love with y/n.." he said. I looked at him. "Sorry, what?" I asked. "Oh come on seungmin, haven't you read a book?" He asks. I look at him confused and he just rolled his eyes. "Nevermind.." he sighs.

-
Y/n POV:
After school, I went to my locker and put my books back. I turned around and saw soojin, seungmins ex. I was gonna walk passed her but she pulled my wrist. "Excuse me.." I said and took my wrist back. She just gave me a dirty look and rolled her eyes. "Why were you with Kim seungmin, new girl?" She asks me with a bitchy attitude. "First of all, I have a name. Second, me and him are friends.." I said and then paused. "At least I think we are.." I said and shut my locker door and walked out of school.

I sighed and started walking to the bus stop. I opened a pocket in my bag and realized that I had no money. I sighed. "Shit.." I said. I took my phone out and started calling my dad.

Sorry, this phone cannot be reached-

I sighed. I couldn't believe one more marriage could make my dad forget about me. I started walking. "Hey y/n!" Hyunjin yells and hops towards me. He puts an arm around my shoulder. "Can I do that?" He asks. I just nod. He smiles. "Why are you walking out alone? It's also cold." He says. "I have no money for the bus so I'm just walking.." I said. He nods. "Do you want my sweater?" He asked. I shook my head. "No thanks." I smiled.

He just smiles back. "Oh by the way I asked the cafe owner and she said it's okay she just wants to see you and interview you tomorrow after school." He said. I look at him. "Seriously?" I asked. He nods. I was so excited that I hugged him. "Thank you.." I said. He hugs me back. "Of course, that's what friends are for right?" He smiles. I pull away. "Was it a cup of coffee?" I asked teasingly. He chuckles. "You know, it was a cup of coffee..." He says. He puts his arm around my shoulder and pats my back. "How about we get you home?" He asks. I nod. "That'll be great." I smiled.

-
Seungmin POV:
I saw them walk away together. I furrowed my eyebrow and started walking away too. I stopped walking. "It's a cup of coffee?" I laughed. "Whatever.." I said and kicked a water bottle on the floor.
———————————————————————————-

Seungmin of the day

Seungmin of the day ♡