It's a date ⁉️🙊

Y/n POV:
I was getting ready to hang out with seungmin. We discussed our plans for today, yesterday. I also realized I didn't have his instagram. I sighed and took my bag. I left my room and went downstairs, everyone was eating lunch at the dinner table. "Where do you think your going?" My dad stops me. I slowly turned around. "With a friend.." I said. "She's lying dad.." yurim says.

I sighed. "I'm seriously going with a friend." I said. "Okay you can go just this time.." he said. I smiled and left. "Goodbye!" I said and shut the door. My dad was becoming more mean and different towards me.

-
Seungmin POV:
I was waiting for y/n to arrive. I don't know if I did the right thing accepting her offer for help. "Hey seung!" I Heard someone say a little too loud. I turned around and saw the girl I was waiting for. She was wearing a knit sweater since it was a bit chilly. "Hey, ready?" I ask her. She nods. "So how was your day so far?" I ask her trying to make a conversation. "It was alright, what about you?" She asks me.

I shrug. "It was okay." I said as we entered the restaurant. The host was at the front. "Hello welcome, table for two?" He asks. Y/n nods. "Yes please." She said. "Okay right this way." He said and smiled as he led the way. We sat on our seats. "Thank you." Y/n said.

She looks over to me. "What are you gonna get?" She asks. "Probably the vegetable noodles.." I said. She nods. "Seungseung?" I heard a familiar voice call. We looked over and saw hyunjin and chaeyoung. "Shit.." I said under my breath. "Why are you guys here all alone?" Hyunjin asks eyeing us suspiciously. Y/n sighs. "Is this a date?" Chaeyoung asks. "What? No!" Y/n says. "Then what?" Hyunjin asks raising an eyebrow. "Hyung I'll tell you on Monday just please leave us alone for now.." I said.

-
We were walking outside, it was a bit dark. "Why haven't you told hyunjin yet?" Y/n asked me. "Because, he's been telling me I should get help to move on but I refused and when you told me, I realized I needed help." I said. She laughs. "Now he's gonna think we're dating, you should tell him. He is your best friend.." she said. "I will.." I sighed. "Okay- teddy!" She yelled and ran to the cat. I scoffed as I smiled a bit.

She held the cat. "Your so cute, I should feed you." She said. She put him down. "Let's go to the convenient store." She said. "Why?" I asked her. "To get food for teddy, come on!" She said and grabbed my hand as she pulled me into a convenient store. She went to find cat food as I went to were the fridge was. I pulled out a small carton of chocolate milk and went to the cashier.

I paid for the both of us. "Hey- why'd you do that." She asked. "Nothing, and here." I said and handed her the chocolate milk. "Oh yeah, thank you." She smiled. "Yeah sure." I said. "You know, you should try smiling. It looks good on you." She said and walked in front of me. I cleared my throat. "Whatever.." I said and started walking again and she started feeding the cat.

-
Y/n POV:
I was back at home and no one was in the living room so I went upstairs to my room. I took my purse of and put it on my table and sat on my chair. I saw the plushie seungmin gave me the day before, I picked it up and smiled. "Y/n!" I heard yurim yell. "What?" I asked and put the plushie back to its place. She opened my room door and she look..pissed?

She came towards me. "Why were you with kim seungmin?" She asks. "Huh?" I asked. "Why were you with him? And why did he drop you home? Why would he wanna do that?" She asks getting more angry. "It's none of your business get out." I said. She scoffed. "I'm gonna tell dad." She said. "Fine, go ahead tell him!" I said. "Okay perfect, dad!" She yells. "Yes honey?" My dad yells as he comes into my room.

Yurim looked at him. "Y/n went out with a boy." She said. "You What?" My dad yells. "Dad-" he cuts me off. "I don't wanna hear anything, your grounded!" He says. "But dad-" he cuts me off again. "No, now stay in your room. Your not allowed to go out." He said and shut the door. Yurim smirked. She came closer to me and whispered. "If i see you with seungmin again ill make your life a living hell." She smirked and left my room.

I sighed. "We're not even dating.." I said. I went on my phone to text chaeyoung.

-
Seungmin POV:
I got home and went directly to my room. I lied on bed and went on my phone. I saw a request on instagram from y/n? I looked at the profile and it was private. The username was 'theyang.yn.' I smiled a bit and accepted her request and followed her back. I went to her dms.

Yn <3

Hey..
Seen just now

Oh hey seungmin i didn't expect
for you to accept quick..

Oh yeah well im awake so|
Oh yeah..
How'd you find my instagram?
Seen just now

Oh i got it from chaeyoung.

Oh okay, i guess its better now that we could communicate and plan stuff here|
Seen just now

Anyways i gotta go, i'll see you on
monday, and dont forget to tell hyunjin
Or he'll think we're dating 😭

I will dw :)
Seen just now

Okay good night..

Goodnight ig see you on monday..
Seen just now

-
Gosh, i didn't know what would happen forward on but i at least hope that everything was worth it and i wouldn't regret it later on. "Kim seungmin!" I heard a yell. Shit. My dad entered my room. "Where were you huh? Its ten PM and you have school on monday. Did you study?" He yells. "Honey.." my mom tries calming him down. "Yes i did!" I said. "Liar!" He yells. "Dad please.." seunghee says.

"Why have you been out lately huh? Do you have a girlfriend? You haven't been studying. Why cant you be like seunghee when she was in highschool?" He yells as he comes closer to me. "Be more like your sister you brat!" He yells and slapped me. "Dad!" Seunghee says and runs over to me. My parents leave and my sister is only there. "Seungmin-" i cut her off. "Get away from me!" I said and got up holding my cheek. "Please seungmin-" i cut her off again. "No, get out!" I said and she finally left.

I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I sighed. "You can do this seungmin..you can.." i sighed and wiped a tear that was on my cheek.
———————————————————————————-

Seungmin of the day

Seungmin of the day ♡

A/n: cutie 😭