Chocolate milk 🍫🥛

Y/n POV:
I opened the class door a little bit late. I was breathing loudly. "Y/n.." Mrs Kim said. "S-sorry, so sorry..." I sighed as I sat down next to chaeyoung. We had English literature. "Why are you late?" She laughed. "I had to take the bus and it took long.." I said. She just nodded. I looked behind me and I found seungmin sitting next to hyunjin. I just found myself looking at them.

I turned back to the class. "Why do you keep looking at hyunjin and seungmin?" She asked me. I shook my head. "Nothing.." I said. She just shrugged and focused on class.

-
Class was over and it was lunch break. I was walking around the hallway trying to find my locker when I heard a voice. It was coming from the music room and it sounded beautiful. I peeked through the door and found seungmin. He looked my way and I was about to run away, until he grabbed my wrist. "Shit.." I mumbled. "Why were you watching me?" He asks. I turned around. "Well..I just found your voice very..." I couldn't complete my sentence

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Very what?" He asks. "Very...beautiful.." I sighed. He let go of my wrist and he started walking away. I ran after him. "Hey seungmin.." i said. "What?" He said coldly as he opened his locker. "Let me help you.." I said. He started walking away. "With what?" He asks. "With moving on from your ex.." I said and he stopped in his tracks and turned and looked at me.

He kinda looked angry. "H-how..how do you know?" He asks as he slowly walked towards me. "That's not the point, just let me help you.." I said. He scoffed as he got closer to me. "I'm fine..I'm perfectly okay.." he said. "No, your not I could tell by your eyes. Your not over her and it effected you so much. You can't just not love anyone else forever just because of one person." I said.

He sighed as he looked at me. "So you wanna help me?" He asks me. I nod. "Yea.." I said. "No." He said. "Why?" I asked frowning. "I don't need your help." He said. "You do, and you know you do. Come to me when you change your mind." I said and slightly smiled. Then I walked away.

-
Seungmin POV:
My voice was beautiful? She wanted to help me move on? What's going on with her? How did she know all of this? The bell rang. I couldn't go to class right now, I didn't feel like it, but I had to or my dad would kill me. I sighed and I walked towards the changing room it was P.E so I had to change into my uniform. After I changed I went outside and met everyone there.

Then I found her, Kang soojin. We barley had P.E so I forgot we were in the same class. I sighed and looked down. "Okay everyone start off by running two laps around the field. I started running around the field and I kept looking at soojin. She was my first love, why did she have to break me like that? What was the purpose. I put my hands on my knees (A/n: hands on your knees Angelina Jolie 🤭) "Hey seungmin what's wrong?" Mr Lee asks me.

I sighed. "C-can I go to the nurse?" I asked. He nodded. "Sure go ahead, take care kid." He said and i nodded and went back inside.

-
I sat on the bed and sighed. Y/n was right, I wasn't over her, and I certainly wasn't okay. I needed her help moving on, but I can't just admit that to her. How is she even gonna help me. Hell, even I can't help myself. I sighed and lied down.

-
Y/n POV:
It was the next day at school, it was lunch break. I was sitting on my phone and I felt someone sit in front of me. I looked up and saw seungmin. I looked at him suspiciously. "Can I help you with something?" I asked him. He handed me a small carton box of chocolate milk without saying a word. "Thanks.." I said. "Y/n.." he started. I looked up at him. "Yea?" I asked.

He took a deep breath. "I-I made my decision.." he whispered. I looked at him. "And?" I asked. "And I think I want your help.." he said. I smirked and looked at him. "I thought you didn't need my help and you were okay?" I asked. "Can you just help me?" He asks. I sighed. "Alright fine.." I said. "Really?" He asks. I nodded. "But only on one condition.." I said. "And what's that?" He asks.

I look at him and smile. "You have to buy me chocolate milk every single day." I said. "Seriously?" He said while giving me the 'are you fucking serious?' Look. I nodded. "Mhm.." I said. "Okay, deal.." he said. "Deal, well start tomorrow. See you.." I said as I got up. He got up too. "Okay.." he said. I walked away as I smiled proudly. "I did good.." I said to myself as I drank the chocolate milk.

-
Seungmin POV:
Did I make the right decision asking her? Most probably not, but am I trying to move on? Yes, I don't wanna stay in this circle where only grades matter and I'm stressed out about everything, I don't wanna stay in a circle where someone I used to love and still do love is around me. I wanna be done with the love that I hold for her. I lied down on my bed. "I'll say good bye to you soon, kang soojin.." I said.

-
Y/n POV:
I was studying in my room but then I heard my door open. I looked and saw yurim. "Can I have some privacy?" I asked her. She came up to me. "Why were you with Kim seungmin today?" She asks me. "Huh?" I asked. "You know what I mean.." she said. "It's none of your business.." I said. "He never talks to anyone other than hyunjin, so why would he talk to you?" She asks.

I was about to speak. "Girls! Dinner is ready!" Jaehee says. "Coming!" I said as I pushed passed yurim.
———————————————————————————-

Seungmin of the day

Seungmin of the day ♡