Denial 🙅‍♀️

Chaeyoung POV:
It's been three days since the whole seungmin and Soojin incident, and I haven't seen or heard from y/n since then. "Everything will be fine sweets." Hyunjin tells me as we walk through the hall.

I stop and turn to hyunjin."Nothing is fine hyunjin, and it won't turn out fine. I've texted and called her thirty times or even more for the last two days.." I said.

A pause. "and what's worse is that seungmin won't even say or do anything. He's just living his life normally like y/n never existed to him." I continued. "It's okay-" Hyunjin tries reassuring me but I cut him off.

"And it's like she didn't help him!" I said. "For the past seven months of y/ns life, she's been helping him although she barely knew him, and he acts like she doesn't fucking exist?" I said.

I start walking again. "I swear I'm going to kill him." I say, and walk into a classroom. I sit on my desk and put my head on the desk. "Please love, everything will be okay. Don't think about it too much." He says.

I was gonna say something but I see seungmin walking into class. "Hey! Kim seungmin!" I yell. He looks at me. "Yeah..?" He says. "Let's have a chat." I said. "Chae-" Hyunjin tries saying. "I've got it under control." I said and got up from my desk.

-
Y/n POV:
I haven't been to school for the past couple of days, I haven't answered anyone's calls or texts. All I've been doing is sleeping, crying and barely eating. I don't know what to feel, or how to feel. I didn't know love could hurt this bad.

I just want things to go back how they were. When I lived in busan with jeongin and mom, when I didn't have to worry about anything. I sighed as I drank the fiftieth chocolate milk of the day.

I looked at the carton and all I could think about was seungmin. God why did he have to be in my mind so much, why do I like him? Why did I fall for him? Just why?

I sit up and bury my face in the pillows. "Ughh I'm so stupid!" I yell. "Why did it have to be the guy that doesn't even like me? Why?" I yell, again.

I fall back on my bed, and look up at the ceiling. There's no way he likes her, why would he wanna get over her if he likes her?

I hear my bedroom door banging. "Y/n! Your mom's calling." I hear my father yell on the other side of the door. I lazily get up from my bed and walk towards the door.

I take the house phone and close the door again? "Hello?" I say tiredly. "Y/n..sweetheart." My mother says to me. "Mom.." I almost cry. "Sweetie what's wrong? Why haven't you answered our calls or texts?" She asks me.

There was a silent moment. "I-I just..I've not been feeling well." I said. "Your father told me you haven't went to school, or gotten out of your room to eat or do anything. What's wrong?" She asks me. "Ive just been feeling a bit sick." I said.

My mother sighs through the phone. "Please take care okay? Eat well and rest well, I miss you. Jeongin misses you." She sighs and speaks again.

"Minji came over the other day, she also missed you and has been trying to reach you for the past couple of days as well." She says. "I'm sorry mom, I'll try answering more." I said.

I hear her smiling through the phone. "It's okay sweetheart as long as you'll be okay." She says.
But I'm not okay.

-
Seungmin POV:
Me and chae are outside of the classroom now. "What'd you wanna talk to me about?" I ask her and look at her. She scoffs, then looks at
me.

"God, how long are you gonna keep your act seungmin?" She asks. I look at her, completely confused. "What do you mean?" I ask. She rolls her eyes. "Seungmin! Wake the fuck up, okay?" She yells.

"Snap out of it!" She yells again. "I'm not understanding.." I say. "You wanna fucking understand Kim seungmin?" She asks. "You ditched your friends for a girl, and you know who the girl is? Your fucking ex!" She screams.

She scoffs. "This isn't even what's bothering me..you wanna know what's bothering me? It's the fact that you especially act like y/n never existed." She says.

Chaeyoung shakes her head. "I honestly thought you were better than this." She says. "Chaeyoung, I don't understand.." I say. "Seungmin let me clear it up for you.." She says in a more calmer voice.

"Y/n has been helping you move on from your ex, that treated you like shit and humiliated you. And all you fucking do is go back to her and leave your friends." She says.

I wanted to say something but she beat me to it. "That's not even the worst part, y/n hasn't been to school for three days and I don't think you even bothered to reach out for her or text her." Chaeyoung says.

She sighs and shakes her head. "I am so disappointed in you seungmin, I thought
you-" She cuts herself off. "i thought you like
y/n the way she likes you.." She says.

I pause. "What..what do you mean?" I ask her. "I'll talk to you later seungmin." Chaeyoung says and walks back to class.

Suddenly I feel an hand on my arm, and I see soojin. "Hey, what'd she say to you?" She asks me and puts her head on my shoulder. "Oh- it's nothing.." I say.

Soojin just nods and we start walking again.
—————————————————————————-

Seungmin of the day

Seungmin of the day ♡