Star Wars: Downfall Epilogue

10 years Later:

3RD PERSON POV:

Ahsoka sat on the edge of her bed, covers wrapped around her body, she sobbed quietly as dawn broke from the window behind her. The constant stream of Coruscant speeders flew by in the distance with the low hum of the city to accompany it. She sniffed and wiped her face. Although she did not seem pained, something was on her mind. Something she couldn't hide. Footsteps came lightly towards the door of the room, as she looked up a young boy entered. The boy was 4'8 with sleek black hair, hair that frizzed towards the back due to sleep. For as young as he was, his jaw was very chiseled, convex, and bore a chin dimple. His eyebrows were low, eyes with a stone stare.

"Mom," he said upon entering, "why are you crying?"

"Oh Galen," Ahsoka grabbed his hands as he neared her, "don't worry," she smiled at him, "this is good. Mommy isn't sad."

Galen returned a smile, "Then why are you crying?" He asked.

"Because I'm happy." Ahsoka said with a slight laugh.

"People don't cry when they're happy." He said laughing.

"They do when it's REALLY good." She replied to him.

Galen looked behind Ahsoka on the bed as he saw the covers move, "I think we woke up dad." He said quietly.

"Good," Ahsoka turned to look behind her and then back to Galen, "that means I can tell him the wonderful news."

The blankets behind her moved once more, and peeled off the figure to reveal a mechanical hand. The hand pulled away the rest of the covers, it was Anakin, "Tell me what?" He rose up with his eyes partially close and a smile on his face.

"Ani," Ahsoka picked up Galen and set him on her lap, "I have some news." She said as a tear rolled down her cheek and a smiled spread across her face, "I'm pregnant."

Anakin's eyes opened wide, his moth open with joy, "That's wonderful!" He kissed her and placed his hand on her cheek, brushing the tear away with his thumb. He looked to Galen, placing his flesh hand on his head and messing his hair up, "You're going to be a big brother Gal."

"I am?!" He expressed his excitement.

"That's right," Ahsoka lay her head on Anakin's chest, "A big brother."

"Can I teach them?!" He questioned with happiness.

"No," Anakin said, "not right away."

"But you will." Ahsoka said quickly.

"Once I'm done teaching you your mother's form," Anakin smiled at Ahsoka, "THEN, you can teach them."

"By then, I'll have taught them your father's form." Ahsoka replied.

"I should train then!" Galen said jumping out of the bed and ran out of the door.

"Easy now little Starkiller," Anakin said, "might hurt yourself."

Ahsoka looked up at Anakin, "Maybe you outta go help him."

"Yeah," Anakin said peeling away the covers fully.

"So, boy or girl," Ahsoka started, "do you have any names?"

"Yeah," Anakin smiled at her, "I've got a couple."

[END OF EPILOGUE AND END OF DOWNFALL]