Star Wars: Downfall Alternate Ending 2

This alternate ending takes place right when Anakin raises his lightsaber to Palpatine while Ahsoka is present, during part 5. It was an ending I tossed around, but eventually thought, "No, this is an Anisoka writing and I love Anisoka. Anisoka is what keeps me going." So I threw it out. It's just an ending I thought would REALLY convey the true Star Wars lore after Revenge of the Sith, you know, A New Hope, Empire and Jedi, but honestly, after I read it, it didn't make much sense. I tried to throw too many things in it and it was just REALLY scattered and WAY too convenient. You'll see what I mean when you read it, and I'd appreciate feedback on it. Again, it's WAY too crammed and just too convenient. So, I apologize in advance. But hey, have fun with it because it's not the true ending to MY story.

3RD PERSON POV:

"She is only slowing your progress of becoming the most powerful Jedi ever!" He replied with his raspy echoing voice.

"That was not what we talked about!" Anakin turned to him, pointing his lightsaber at Palpatine as he did before.

"I can feel your anger," Palpatine closed his eyes and inhaled heavily, "it makes you stronger, gives you focus."

"No! I just need you, to help me save her! You're going to teach me how to save her and that's it!" Anakin got closer to Palpatine, raising his lightsaber as Mace Windu had. Ahsoka opened her eyes, forcing her lightsabers to her hands, igniting them once more.

"Come on Ani," Ahsoka said with anger in her voice, "we can take him."

"Ahsoka," Anakin's face bore a furious expression as he turned towards her, "What are you doing?"

"Anakin, we can defeat him together." She replied.

"That's NOT what we planned." He said inching towards her.

"What do you mean, 'WE'?" She questioned.

"He is going to help me save you!" He shouted.

"Anakin," Palpatine said quietly behind him, "She must be destroyed if you are to become the most powerful Jedi ever." He sounded so convincing to Anakin.

"Don't you listen to him Anakin!" She rebutted.

Anakin became conflicted in his emotions: Power or Love? That's is what it came down to. He loved Ahsoka, more than she knew. But he needed the power to save her. If he fought her, struck her down, he could bring her back with his new power, showing her he was right. But at the same time, would she forgive him for killing her? He could save her from death, merely bringing her close to it, but saving her with his power. It seemed to be the only way to prove he was right to her.

"His knowledge will help me save you." Anakin then attacked Ahsoka. He used quick and heavy strikes as he did with Dooku. Once, twice, three times she blocked him before she stopped, and backed away.

"Anakin," she began to cry, "you're breaking my heart. You're going down a path I can't follow."

"Because of my new powers?" He questioned with rage as if she were jealous of him.

"Because of what you've done, what you plan to do!" She screamed.

"Liar!" He shouted as he continued his attack. Attacking her was the worst feeling Anakin had ever had, worse than losing his mother, but he knew, however, this was the only way to prove to her his power was what he was promised.

With each strike Ahsoka blocked, her tears became overwhelming. She couldn't stop herself. In her mind she debated on whether or not she should give up and give in to him, but she kept her defenses up. The two had entered a fierce battle that proved, there would only be one victor.

Anakin swiped his lightsaber across her path, but she moved, leaving her completely vulnerable to his final jab. He stuck his lightsaber through her stomach, and she froze. Her eyes widened as she inhaled quickly and exhaled heavily. Anakin grabbed the back of her head, slowly shoving his lightsaber into her, "I love you." He said quietly.

As he deactivated he lightsaber and put his hand around her waist, he lowered her to the floor. She looked into his eyes, they had become a fiery yellow, surrounded by a lava red. "I won't let you do, you'll see my new power, I promise you." He said quietly.

"Sky," she started faintly, "I'm... I..."

"What?" He questioned.

"Pr- pr..." She began gasping for air as her chest slowly collapsed.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no- HOW DO I SAVE HER?" He looked Palpatine, "HOW?!"

Palpatine looked to him, and with a fake grievance in his voice, "I'm afraid, we cannot." He gave a half smile.

"LIAR!" He screamed. "TELL ME HOW!"

"That is a secret, we must discover." He replied with a half but wicked smile.

Anakin looked to Ahsoka, his eyes going from yellow to blue, "I'm so sorry Ahsoka. I'm so sorry." A tear ran down his face and he looked towards Palpatine, "HELP ME!"

"Im afraid you're going to lose her, Anakin." He replied.

"No. NO!" Anakin lifted Ahsoka and started towards the door, "I'm not going to lose her!"

"Anakin," Palpatine called out to him, "she will die."

"NO!" He shouted. Anakin ran out the door with Ahsoka in his arms, moving as fast as his body would let him.

"Ani," Ahsoka said quietly.

"No, no, save your breath, I'm getting you to a medical center." He replied as he ran with her.

"You..." She began to fade away, "killed..."

"No, no, I didn't kill you, please don't say that!" His voice trembled as he hurried down the hall and met Obi-Wan, "Obi-Wan!"

Obi-wan stopped himself, "Anakin- by the force!" He looked to Ahsoka and back to Anakin.

"Help me!" Anakin pleaded with desperation.

"Come on!" Obi-Wan put his hand on Anakin's back and gave him a push, "I'll grab a speeder!"

"There isn't time!" Anakin stopped and gave Ahsoka to Obi-Wan, "Take care of her. Get her to help, I'll deal with Palpatine."

"Anakin-"

"I'm going." He brushed passed Obi-Wan and sprinted back to the office of the chancellor. Obi-Wan looked down to Ahsoka and then back up. He stood a moment and then hurried off.

Meanwhile, Anakin stood in the doorway and stared at Palpatine, "Tell me how to save her."

"I told you Anakin, we must discover the secret." He replied.

"What do I have to do?" He asked helplessly.

"You want to end this war and gain the strength to learn the power?" Palpatine questioned.

"I want to save Ahsoka's life! I- I just can't live without her." He lowered his head.

"First," Palpatine grew smug, "you must pledge yourself to my teachings, for only then, will I know you are willing."

"I pledge myself to your teachings..." Anakin replied.