Star Wars: Downfall Part 4

Ahsoka POV:

"Ahsoka." Anakin said my name quietly. I rolled over in our bed to face him. He was smiling at me and I smiled back.

"Morning Skyguy," I closed my eyes and kissed him lightly on the lips. I ran my fingers through his hair continually and he moved his face so close to mine, his nose was lightly touching my cheek marking. I could feel the warm air come out of his nose as he breathed, and the sensation it sent throughout my body was amazing. I loved laying here with him- I loved HIM.

"Snips." He said, only it was a little louder this time.

"Yeah Ani?" I asked batting my eyes and laughing at myself.

"Dammit Ahsoka get up!" He started to scream at me but his facial expression was still blank.

I sat up and looked at him in fright, "Anakin are you ok?!" Again he kept telling at me and so I stood up off of the bed and backed up as he lay there yelling for me to get up. His voice kept getting louder and louder until it suddenly stopped.

Everything around me evaporated and faded away as I came back into the real world. Palpatine must've knocked me out, hitting me on the wall harder than I anticipated. I looked around the room, everything as fuzzy as it was, I did see Master Windu standing over a figure on the ground by the window. Master Windu was holding his lightsaber at the other person and they were muttering some words I couldn't make out, being as far away as I was.

Then I heard it, "Ahsoka please wake up!" Anakin's voice filled my ears and brought life to me.

"Anakin," I looked to him. He was kneeling down at my side, his hands on my arm and thigh, "Anakin!" I threw my arms around his neck and he held me tightly, squeezing me.

"Snips I was so worried!" He began kissing me all over. First he kissed my forehead marking, then my eye markings, lips and neck. I was taken away when he kissed my neck, it was something he did when he really missed me from being away on his missions or when we made love to each other. It was his way of showing passion really.

"Anakin, what're you doing here?" I asked.

He looked up towards where Master Windu was and then back to me, "I couldn't let you be here alone. When I saw what the Chancellor did to the other Jedi upon my entrance, I'm glad I came." He smiled at me, "Master Windu is arresting the Chancellor right now."

I grabbed his hand and held it, at this point it was inevitable that Master Windu- or anyone for that matter- would see us. Anakin proceeded to pick me up, pulling my arm around his shoulders like he did when I was knocked unconscious by Dooku.

We made our way over to Windu and the Chancellor as quick as I would let us. When we got there Master Windu had his lightsaber still pointed at Palpatine, "It's over 'My Lord', you have LOST."

Palpatine began to breathe heavy, "No, no, YOU WILL DIE!" Out of nowhere he managed to build up the strength to use his force lightening on Master Windu. He caught Windu with the lightening for just a second before he began deflecting it with his lightsaber.

Palpatine looked to Anakin and beg for help, "He's a traitor Anakin! Don't let him kill me!"

Mace shot back pretty quick though to lead all confusion out of Ani, "Don't listen to him Anakin! He's the traitor!"

"Don't let him kill me, agh, please! I- I- I can't hold him- any longer, I'm too weak."

Windu then thrust his lightsaber and the lightening back towards Palpatine, causing the storm to end, "Anakin, help me!"

"Its over! I'm going to end this!" Mace yelled, pointing his lightsaber back at Palpatine.

He began to plead with us, "No, please! Please don't!"

"You can't," Anakin intruded, "he must stand trial."

"He's got control over the courts and the Senate, he's too dangerous to be kept alive!" Windu replied raising his lightsaber to strike Palpatine down.

"I need him!" Anakin shouted.

"Please don't!" Palpatine said frightened.

I looked to Anakin, "Anakin, no! Master Windu is right! He has to do this!"

Windu looked to us, "Ahsoka, get him out of here!" I nodded and began to tug on Anakin to try and take him away from the situation.

"No!" Anakin pulled away from me and ran back over to Master Windu and Palpatine, leaving me to fall on the ground. I turned to look at them but before I knew it, Palpatine was shocking Windu and force throwing him out of the window. Anakin's lightsaber was on but it quickly shut off and dropped to the ground. What happened? Did Anakin try and save him?

I stumbled to my feet, grabbing onto the dip in the wall next to me. I limped over to Anakin, grabbing his arm, "What happened?"

Palpatine stood up, his face deformed and unworldy looking, as if he were a different species. Anakin fell to his knees and began to cry, "What have I done?!"

I was scared now, "What are you talking about Ani?"

Palpatine put his hood over his head slowly, "Good."

I became angry, backing away from them both, "What is going on?! Anakin what did you do?!"

Anakin turned his head and looked at me, "I... I stopped him. I cut of his hand."

"You have done well Anakin." Palpatine interjected.

"No... No... I don't believe what I'm hearing..." I began to cry myself.

"Only through me, can Anakin save you Padawan Tano." Palpatine began walking closer to me but I backed away from him. "Ahsoka," he held up his hands, "join us."

"NO!" I screamed with tears running down my face. Anakin then stood up and walked next to him. He was glaring at me with sadness in his eyes. "Anakin... No..."

He sighed and grabbed my hand, "Ahsoka, you said an option was to go with it. And so we are. We're doing this."

I pulled away from him and backed up until I hit the wall, "You said we'd tell the Order, we did! They were coming here to stop him, we should finish it!"

"HE has the power to save you." He replied reaching for me again.

"I don't care!" I turned on my lightsabers and prepared for the worst.