Star Wars: Downfall Part 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars.

This is my take on Episode 3 if Ahsoka didn't leave the order. Some things will be different from the movie, but nonetheless, similar.

Ahsoka POV:

I woke up in Anakin and I's chambers early one morning, happy to be there. I was glad I didn't leave that day the Council asked me back. Anakin had ran after me when I declined his request for me to come back, I was at the hangar when he found me.

FLASHBACK:

He touched my arm ever so lightly but something had felt... Different. I was crying as I turned around to see his eyes swelled with tears. His eyes eventually burst letting out all of what had built up, like the waterfalls of Naboo, they poured down his face.

"Ahsoka please don't... I can't lose you. Not after everything we've been through," he began to almost hyperventilate, "please, please don't... Leave me. I... I can't. I know you feel distrust from the Council, but I trust you Ahsoka! Isn't that enough?"

I stared at him, blurry as he was because of the tears I him, held back, "I can't. I- I can't trust anyone." I gave in and began crying.

He hugged me tightly, "What about me Ahsoka?! I fought for you. I..." But he didn't finish, instead he just put his head in the dip of my lekku, and kept crying.

"Mast- Anakin," I tilted my head back and looked up at him, "how do you expect me to trust you when you can't even tell me what's on your mind?!" I was a little angry with him.

"Because it would be breaking the Code." He said softly as he bowed his head.

"Does that even matter now Anakin?" I questioned.

"I suppose... It doesn't. But I CAN'T... You wouldn't understand..." He said so quiet I could barely hear him. With those words I broke away from him and continued on my path. When I heard him coming up behind me I could feel his aura of sadness. He grabbed my shoulders and whispered in my ear, "Ahsoka, I love you..." He loved me? I thought to myself. Something I've wanted for so long and its finally true? I turned around to confess the love I have felt for him for so long, "Anakin, I love you too. I wanted to tell you... But... I figured you wouldn't... Love me..." He smiled at me and I felt his sadness leave and happiness rush over him.

We looked into each other's eyes and slowly inched our faces nearer and nearer, "Snips, I never wanted to believe it, or even tell you about my feelings towards you, but I do love you. I have for a long time and just never wanted to admit it to myself." He leaned down and kissed me softly but with much passion and love. I returned the kiss with the thought of finally, FINALLY, kissing the one man who was always there for me, the one man who was my entire galaxy, my Master, Anakin Skywalker.

Once we let up he wiped away my tears with his thumb and asked the one question I could, now, not refuse, "Please, come back to the Order?"

I kissed him and hugged tighter, "Of course I will!" But it occurred to me that our actions might have caught the attention of other Jedi, "Hey Skyguy, uh... We're out in the open."

He smirked at me, "I don't care." To this I just rolled my eyes.

END FLASHBACK:

I swung my legs over the side of my bed, pulling the covers off of me. When I stood up I stretched a little bit and yawned. Turning towards Anakin I couldn't help but notice how cute he was, sleeping with his mouth open, curled up like a ball. I smiled as I walked over to him, kneeling down at his side and rubbing my hand through his hair.

I saw him smile and I knew he was already awake, "Morning Skyguy." With out opening his eyes he spoke in the cutest sleepy voice ever, "Well good morning Snips." As he said this I leaned forward and kissed him.