Extra Something

Ten years after epilogue:

Galen stood inside a beat down droid shop on the planet of Tatooine, searching for a replacement T6-1138 Modulator for his astromech droid. He wore a sleek black jacket with matching pants and boots, as well as a black glove. His appearance hadn't changed much since he was a child. He was just much taller and muscular.

"Have you got the part, or not?" Galen asked in a hurry as he crossed his arms.

"I don't know," a Bothan replied in galactic basic, "the place is so disorganized- you can have a look yourself."

"I'd rather not." Galen turned around and walked out the door, "Come on R2." R2 followed him out of the shop and into the arid land. "We'll find you that part," Galen gazed around the desert, "I promise."

Galen continued for while across the planet before coming across a local junker. From what he could see as he approached the junker, they were female. Galen raised his hand in front of his face to cover it from the sand that blew, "Hello there."

"Hello," the female replied in an intoxicatingly beautiful voice, "are you here to buy?" She wore clothes that matched the shade of the ground, and a mask to cover her face. She also carried, what looked like to Galen, a tusken raider staff.

"I am," he started, looking towards his droid, "R2-D2 here needs a T6-1138 Modulator, have you got that?"

The female removed her mask revealing a young and gorgeous face, "R2-D2?" She questioned.

Galen became weary, slowly moving his hand to his lightsaber, "Yes, R2-D2, what about it?"

The woman let out a sigh excitement, "Like the one in the tales of the Clone Wars?!"

Galen removed his hand from his saber, "Yeah," he smiled, "believe it or not this is him."

"The one used by Jedi Master An-"

"Jedi Master Anakin Skywalker and his Padawan Ahsoka Tano," Galen's smiled turned to a smirk, "Galen Marek Skywalker, son of Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano-Skywalker. Allies call me Starkiller." He held out his hand.

"Rey," the girl said as she took his hand, "and this," a newer astromech model droid came rolling in from behind her, "is BB-8."

Galen bent down to greet the droid, "Hey there little guy," he touched it's head and looked to Rey, "So how much for the part?"

"How much do you have?" Rey asked excitedly.

"However much you want." Galen smiled.

[STAR WARS: GALEN'S RUN. COMING SOON!]