Star Wars: Downfall Alternate Ending 1

This alternate, and initial, ending to Star Wars: Downfall starts with the end of the Obi-Wan and Palpatine fight. I wanted this ending originally because I felt it brought more emotion and depth to the story, but it would have been a somewhat unpopular choice with the readers. So, here you go.

3RD PERSON POV:

He was on the ground now, lightsaber astray, and Obi-Wan was pointing his at him, "This is over Dark Lord. You have failed. I am placing you under arrest!" but before he could act, Palpatine summoned his lightsaber and cut off Obi-Wan's legs.

"No Master Kenobi," he stabbed him through his heart, "You have failed." Palpatine then kicked him off of his lightsaber and watched his lifeless body fall to the ground.

"Ahh," Palpatine gave out a sigh of relief, "Ohh..." He stood for a moment and caught his breath. Palpatine then walked to his desk, activating the communication system, a clone appeared, "Execute Order 66."

"It will be done Milord." The clone replied.

"And send a medical team to my office, immediately." Palpatine gave the order and shut down his comm system, "Once more the Sith will rule the Galaxy." He said quietly to himself.

ONE YEAR LATER:

3RD PERSON POV:

Palpatine sat in his chair, the room quiet except for a mechanical breathing repeating its pattern behind him.

"Lord Vader." Palpatine spoke quietly.

"Yes master?" The mechanical breathing figure replied.

"You have done well since your body was rebuilt." He stood and walked towards the black cloaked figure. "Your training is now complete Lord Vader. You shall now take on an apprentice of your own."

"Yes Master." Vader replied.

"It is the former apprentice of Anakin Skywalker." Palpatine smiled as he spoke.

"The apprentice lives?" Vader questioned.

"I had her rebuilt, as I had you rebuilt." He replied.

"Where is she?" Vader's voice became angry.

"On the Mustafar system, awaiting your arrival." He said.

"I will leave at once." Vader stood up with his words.

"Do not fret Lord Vader, she will not resist." Palpatine motioned him out the door.

Vader stopped and slightly turned his head, "And if she does?"

"She dies." Palpatine replied.

"As you wish, my master." With that, Vader left the office.

Palpatine then walked back to his desk activating his comm system, a cloaked figure appeared, "Master?" A female voice spoke.

"An old master is coming for Ahsoka Tano." Palpatine said.

"Ahsoka Tano is dead milord." The voice replied.

"No," Palpatine said quickly, "not until you kill her former Master, only then will your transformation be complete, Darth Reklos."

"Yes master." She replied.

"Kill him." He said.

She looked into the comm, the lava of Mustafar glaring upon her face, revealing and darkened and red eyed Ahsoka, "Yes master."

[END OF ALTERNATE ENDING 1]