After Credit

ANAKIN'S POV:

I'm too powerful. I can't control my visions. They've gotten to me too many times. I... Tried, to prevent them. It's worked so far, but they haunt my every dream. I fear they will become a reality. I have to leave. Now that Ahsoka has had our twins, Luke and Leia, I can go. I didn't want her to go through her pregnancy alone, but she can handle the rest. I'm sure she'll understand. I've taught my little Starkiller well, he'll be a good mentor. I have to... Isolate myself. I need time to meditate. Learn to let go, of all that I fear to lose. Once I've done that, I can come home. I'm going to leave R2 for Galen, and 3PO for Ahsoka. Galen will come looking for me, and when he does, I won't be myself.

3Rd PERSON POV:

Anakin put on his old Jedi robe and left his home. He left a hologram message for Ahsoka, hoping she'd understand. His powers have continually grown over the years, and he fears that he's become too powerful. The dark side has crept up on him, and now he must fight it.

He made his way to his starfighter and set a course for a distant planet. One thought to be destroyed, or at least abandoned for a very long time; Korriban. The planet was home of the Sith, and he would isolate himself there. After bringing balance to the force, he knew it wouldn't last for much longer. He had to bring balance once more, ridding the galaxy of the last remaining Sith, himself.

He lowered his head as the the cockpit sealed shut. He began to cry a moment, thinking of what he could say before he left, but he couldn't bear to see what Ahsoka's face at his decision. He sighed and began to take off, looking towards his home one last time. Before moving any further, he saw a figure come out of the door. It was Galen.

Galen saw his father leaving and simply waved goodbye, hoping he'd be back soon. Anakin felt empty at the sight of his own son, and flew into the atmosphere.

Back on the ground, a young Galen looked to the sky where his father had disappeared. "Goodbye dad." He whispered to himself. Making his way back inside, he wondered what kind o story Anakin would tell him once he came back. But he never did.

[Alright everyone, that was just a tiny, "after credit" deal after the sneak peek I gave you of Galen's run. For those who haven't started it yet, this is a little gateway and answer to a mystery in the story right now. I hope you enjoyed!]