Chapter 1

"Madi, you need to get it together" My mom yelled.

"What do you even mean by that? All I do is work and nothing else I work 8 hour days 7 days a week Mom." I tried to reason.

"That doesn't matter you're obviously not working hard enough if you buy tickets to a stupid dirt bike race." She argued back.

"I haven't taken a single day off in the two years I have been working, all I want is to go to one race and enjoy myself." I pleaded.

"Well if you go to that race don't think about coming back to this house." She screamed in my face.

"Fine I won't, you'll never have to worry about me again." I walked to my room.

I went straight to my room, grabbed my suitcase, and started packing. I honestly don't see what her issue is. I get it I'm 17 but I deserve to have fun for once in my life. All I want to do is take one single day off work and go watch one of the biggest races in motocross history. I deserve this. I packed my suitcase walked out to my car, placed everything in my trunk, and began the 2 and a half hour drive to LA, California. I lived in Cali about 2 and a half hours away from LA obviously. I drove all the way there in one night and stopped at a hotel that was about a mile from the colosseum where the race would be held tomorrow. I checked in and set myself up for the next couple of days. Hopefully, my mom will come to her senses and just let me go home. I laid down hoping tomorrow will be worth it all.

A/N: this is a very short chapter but I have so much planned where chapters will be so much longer I promise.