Chapter 10

We pulled up to this massive house and it was just stunning. It was dark and all the lights were on, it lit up the house perfectly.

"So, what do you think?" Haiden got out and helped me out.

"It's beautiful." I smiled.

"Come on, I'll give you the tour." Haiden grabbed our stuff carrying it inside.

"This is the living room, the kitchen." He set our stuff down.

"Jesus it's massive in here." I looked all around.

"That's my parents room down that hall." He pointed down the hall.

"Now, come on upstairs." Haiden grabbed our luggage.

Haiden went up first as I followed. These stairs are lowkey steep and I almost ate shit going up them.

"That's my brothers room down that way and then Hailey's room right next door. Then this is the best room in the house which is my room." Haiden opened the door at the top of the stairs.

Haiden opened the door walking in. I looked around and saw all of his trophies, medals, posters, and ribbons all over his room. He had his desk by the door with his computer and pc next to it the tv was mounted on the wall in front of his bed. and of course his room was a little dirty with clothes all over the floor next to the hamper with not a single piece of clothing in the actual hamper.

"You know clothes go in the hamper and not next to it right?" I laughed.

"Yeah, yeah I know." He laughed walking towards the hamper picking up all the clothes and putting them in the hamper.

"Do you like mi casa?" He looked at me.

"It's cute I like the vibe." I looked around.

"Good because we are sharing." He smiled.

May I just say I have no problem sleeping in his room and I don't mind even more sleeping in his bed with him.

"Let me move some stuff around so you can put your stuff away." Haiden walked to his closet.

"You don't have to do that." I felt a little bad.

"I know but I want to, this is your room now to." He smiled.

Haiden took our some hangers and pushed all his clothes to one side making room for my shirts, and jackets. He then went to his dresser putting his socks and underwear in one drawer and then organizing the rest of his stuff making room in all the drawers for me.

"There you go, put anything you like in any of the drawers and closet." Haiden smiled at me.

"Thank you." I smiled walking up to him.

"Of course pretty girl." He grabbed my face.

Haiden looked at me then my lips and leaned in. It feels like every time he kisses me I feel like he's the one for me and we could work out long term.

"Are you ready to unpack?" Haiden asked.

I nodded my head yes and grabbed my suitcase.

"After we finish unpacking we can go downstairs and get some snack, I'm hungry." Haiden unpacked his stuff.

"Your always hungry." I laughed.

"Hey, I'm a growing teenage boy what do you expect from me?" He laughed.

"Womp Womp." I laughed hanging up my last shirt.

"Who do you think your "womp womping?" He grabbed my waist.