Chapter 11

I woke up laying on my side with Haiden wrapped around me holding me. I looked at my phone it was 8 in the morning. I unwrapped Haiden's arms that were around me and crawled out of bed trying not to wake him. It was successful. I grabbed some clothes and walked out of the room making sure not to make any noise. I walked down the hall to the cabinet and that's where I was guessing the towels were and I was right. I grabbed two towels and walked into the bathroom. I locked the door and started the shower. I stripped my clothes and got into the shower when it was warm. I let the water run down my body as I sat there in thought thinking about how my life has changed so much in the last couple of months and it was honestly so refreshing. I showered and made sure to brush my teeth so I didn't have morning breath. I got out dried off and got dressed. As I was brushing my hair out there was a knock at the door. I opened the door and it was Hailey.

"Hey girl I just came to say bye to you because I'm headed back home." She hugged me.

"It was so nice getting to know you and I can't wait to see you again." She explained.

"I enjoyed meeting and getting to know you to." I smiled.

"Keep Haiden out of trouble." She laughed.

"Will do." I laughed.

She walked away and I closed the door again. I finished doing my hair and took my stuff to the room. Haiden was still sound asleep. I put everything away then sat down on Haiden's computer chair which was really comfy. There was a quiet knock at the door and then the door opened slowly. It was Haiden's little brother.

"There's breakfast downstairs if your hungry." He poked his head in and whispered.

"I'm coming." I got up and followed him down stairs.

"Good morning." Haiden's parents said in unison.

"Good morning." I smiled sitting next to Haiden's brother at the island table.

"Would you like some breakfast?" Haiden's mom smiled.

"Yes, please." I smiled.

She grabbed a plate and served me.

"Thank you." I grabbed the fork.

"I don't know if Haiden told you yet but the washing machine and dryer are down that hall to the right if you ever need to do laundry." Haiden's mom pointed to the door in the hall.

"Thank you." I took a bite of food.

"Well good morning to you grump." Haiden's dad laughed looking at the stairs.

I turned around and it was Haiden walking down the stairs half asleep looking grumpy. He didn't say anything as he walked towards me and wrapped himself around me kissing my cheek. I smiled.

"Haiden is a grouch in the morning." Haiden's little brother laughed.

"I am not." Haiden's voice was low and raspy.

"Yes, you are everyone knows it." Haiden's dad laughed.

"It's ok me to." I wasn't a morning person either.

"Do you want breakfast?" Haiden's mom asked him.

"Yes please." He sat down next to me.

Haiden's mom handed him a plate.

"You need to wash your bike you have a photoshoot later today at 3." Haiden's dad explained.

"Ok, I will." Haiden didn't sound very pleased.

We finished eating breakfast and I helped Haiden's mom clean the kitchen while Haiden got ready.

A/N: Hey besties sorry this is a short chapter but I had to split this chapter into two because it was a tad bit to long for my liking. But how are you guys? and sorry I haven't posted in a little bit I have been in a little writing slump.