Chapter 3

I tried looking over but I was on the shorter side, I'm 5'4. I leaned over to see more of inside the tent but I started getting pushed around by some drunk guys.

"Hey watch it," I shouted at them.

"Move little girl." He shoved me and I hit the ground.

"What the fuck is your problem," I yelled at his face trying to get up.

People heard what was going on and started to look over.

"You know nothing about dirt bikes, you're probably only here to be cute and say you do." The guy yelled at me.

"It doesn't matter why I'm here I paid for a ticket with my money so I have every right to be here as much as you do," I yelled back.

"Shut up already and get out of the way." He pushed me again but I hit the floor harder and hit my head on the floor which was basically a road.

I sat up and touched my forehead which was bleeding and tried to stand. Everything was spotting so I took deep breaths and tried to regain my vision so I didn't pass out.

As I sat there I started to hear shouting and yelling.

"Bro what the fuck is your problem she's just a kid."

Other people were starting to get involved and started yelling at each other. I got up and started to walk away when I felt someone grab my hand and turned me around.

"Excuse me." It was a guy.

I turned around and looked up.

It was Haiden Deegan.

"Haiden." I just blurted out.

"Are you ok?" He asked while looking at me straight in the eyes.

I was flabbergasted. We just stood there looking into each other's eyes. He was obviously waiting for an answer from me but I didn't have any words come out. So I just nodded my head yes.

"Your head." He touched my forehead.

I finally had the confidence to talk.

"Oh, um it's ok, I'll just go to the bathroom and clean up." I tried to smile.

"Here come with me." He grabbed my hand.

"No, it's ok I don't want to cause more of a scene than I already have," I explained.

"I insist it's the least I can do for a pretty fan like yourself." He smiled.

I started to blush.

"You're a busy guy I don't want to bother," My words were a little shaky,

"Trust me I have the time." He started to walk.

I followed him as he held my hand walking into the tent and into the trailer.

He opened the door and led me into the trailer. Wow, this trailer was really nice. There was a couch where the other two Yamaha riders sat and were talking. Their families where sitting in the makeshift living room.

"Oh my gosh hi." A female voice said happily.

I turned and it was Hailey again.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Haiden this is the girl who I bumped into earlier I was telling you about," She recalled.

"I guess she's having a day." He looked at my head.

"Oh my gosh, what happened?" She was worried.

"There was this drunk guy who got mad at her for standing all the way to the side and pushed her so she yelled at him he got even more pissed and pushed her again and she fell but hit her head the second time." He explained.