Chapter 9

We finally got to the airport and sent our luggage to the plane. We sat and waited next to our gate. I was tired because this was going to be a long flight. I sat next to Haiden and rested my head on his shoulder. I fell asleep.

"Come on pretty girl, they switched the gates." Haiden got up.

"I don't want to walk." I was grumpy pure usual with someone waking me up.

"Ok hear stand up." Haiden helped me stand on the seat.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around him tucking my head into his neck. He put his hands under my butt so I didn't fall. I opened one eye and saw Haiden's parents walking behind us. I saw Haiden's mom take out her phone at us, so I tucked my head back into his neck and fell asleep. Haiden held me the entire time while I was asleep.

"You have to wake up now sweet girl." Haiden kissed my cheek.

I lifted my head and wiped my eyes to adjust to the light. Haiden slowly put me down and handed me my ticket. We boarded the plane and sat down.

"Are you ready to go home?" I asked.

"Yeah, I miss my bed." Haiden laughed.

I smiled and held his hand. He put his head on my shoulder and fell asleep and I just put mine on his and fell asleep with him. We both woke up to hear the flight attendant talking on the overcome. We grabbed our stuff and got off. We picked up all our stuff from the luggage thing and headed outside. Haiden and his dad left their trucks here from the last flight.

"See you at home be safe please." Haiden's dad smiled at us.

"Can I drive your truck?" I loved Haiden's truck it was so nice.

"Can you even drive?" He asked.

"Yes, I can drive." I laughed.

"Ok, I'm trusting you not to kill us." Haiden laughed.

"I won't kill us Haiden." I laughed.

We put all our stuff in the truck and Haiden put his address in the GPS so I could know where I was going. I had to scoot the seat all the way forward so I could reach the pedals. I couldn't see over the dash all the way but it was better than not seeing at all.

"I think you not big enough to drive." Haiden laughed.

"I can drive perfectly fine." I laughed.

"I don't know about that, you can barely see over the dash board." Haiden reasoned,

"Shut up and relax we will be fine." I roiled my eyes and laughed.

Haiden put on some music and his music taste was exactly like mine. I drove us all the way to Haiden's house, and yes I got us there safely no one died.

A/N: Hey besties sorry about the short chapter but I needed to fill in some stuff and have room for the next chapters. How are you guys liking the story and any ideas.