Chapter 6

I woke up to Haiden getting up and moving around. I popped my head up I know for a fact looking messed up.

"What are you doing?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"I'm going to shower I stink." He smiled at me.

"Ok." I smiled back.

His hair was all messy with bed head. He looked really cute.

"Go back to sleep sweet girl." He covered me back up and gave me his pillow.

His pillow smelled like him which I thought was cute. He tucked me in and rubbed my cheek and kissing me on my forehead.  I closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

I woke up and only opened one eye. I could see Haiden in the bathroom with the door open with a towel wrapped around his waist. This man was to fine for my brain to comprehend. He was looking in the mirror combing out his hair. I sat up in the bed and rubbed my eyes.

"Good morning sleepy head." He smiled seeing me in the mirror.

I smiled and was trying to adjust to the light. I am not a morning person, I wake up and I'm most of the time grumpy. I sat there gathering my thoughts trying to understand that I am still in the presence and that I slept with Haiden Deegan in one bed. It was mind blowing in my mind.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's 1." He walked towards me.

He stood looking down at me smiling. I just looked back at him admiring his face.

"We are going on a boat today, I hope you brought a swim suit." He grabbed my chin and then started to walk away towards his suitcase.

"I did." I uncovered myself.

I got up and grabbed my duffel bag and pulled out my swim suit. It was a black bikini. I wasn't the skinniest but I thought I looked good in it so I wear whatever I want. I then grabbed a brush my claw clip and all the stuff I use to get ready.

I walked in the bathroom closing the door so I could get ready and so could Haiden. I put on my bathing suit and then washed my face and brushed my teeth. I brushed out my hair and just put it in a claw clip. I walked out.

"You look." Haiden looked at me.

"Do I look bad?" I asked looking down at myself.

"No, absoultly not. You look really pretty. " He blushed.

"Thank you." I walked up to him.

Haiden was sitting on the edge of the bed with his legs open. I stood in-between them .

"You think I look pretty?" I looked down at him.

"Yes, very pretty." He smiled wrapping his hands around my waist.

I could hear the door unlocking so I backed away so no one could get any ideas.

It was Haiden's best friend.

"Alright guys it's time to go." He poked his head in and then closed the door again leaving Haiden and I alone again.

I grabbed a pair of shorts and a baggy shirt to put over my bathing suit. Haiden had his swimm trunks on and a shirt.

"Ready to go?" Haiden asked.

I nodded and he grabbed my hand.

The trip to the lake's doke wasn't far at all. We all got on the boat. Haiden's dad drove us to a spot where no one was so we could go swimming. As soon as the boat stopped I saw Haiden taking off his shirt and running towards the water with his best friend.

"Boys." Hailey laughed.

I laughed with her.

"Madi jump in." Haiden laughed wiping his eyes.

"Maybe in a little bit." I smiled.

I took off my shirt and shorts and was enjoying the sun making small talk with Hailey when Haiden came and sat next to me.

"You're all wet." I laughed.

"Come on jump in with me." He whined.

"Ok, I will give me like five minutes." I smiled.

I felt Haiden move fast next to me and then grabbing me.

"Put me down." I wiggled.

Haiden picked me up wrapping me around his waist placing his hands under my thighs.

"Please don't it's going to be freezing." I tried pleading with him.

He smiled and started running.

"Haiden no." I screamed as he jumped off the boat.

We hit the water and the water was freezing. As we suck he let go so I could swim back up. We met as the surface. Haiden was laughing so hard.

"It's freezing this is not funny." I splashed him.

"This is so funny." He splashed me back.

Haiden and I started a splash fight that lasted for a little while.

"OK truce." Haiden laughed.

I stopped and starting heading to the boat. I started up the ladder.

"Where do you think your going?" Haiden grabbed my waist pulling me back in the water.

Haiden and I swam around messing with each other until we were both tired and climbed the ladder. Him and I were both out of breathe as we sat on the floor soaking wet.

"Ok everyone get in the picture." Haiden's dad put up his phone to take a selfie.

We all gathered around and Haiden wrapped his arms around me to cover me up a tad which I thought was really cute. Protective Haiden was very cute.

"Are you ok if I post this?" Haiden's dad asked.

"Yeah, I don't mind." I smiled.

Haiden's dad posted the picture on his Instagram story and said "Family vacation with a new addition." and tagged everyone except me obviously because he doesn't have my Instagram.

We spent the rest of the day having such a good time going back in the water to mess around for a while and just having quality time with his family. His family was so nice and welcoming to me and treated me as if I was part of the family. This whole thing was like a dream I hope it never ends.