Chapter 8

"What is the plan for today?" I asked playing with Haiden's hair.

"I have an idea." He was on his phone.

"And what that might be?" I smiled to myself.

"We have a flight tonight so I was thinking we could maybe go shopping." He looked up at me.

"Shopping for what?" I kissed him on his forehead.

"I wanted to get some new shoes, not just any shoes though I want matching ones with you." He smiled.

"Ok, sweet boy we can go shopping for shoes." I smiled.

Haiden jump out of my lap, grabbed some clothes, and booked it to the bathroom.

I grabbed some clothes for myself and waited for Haiden. Once he was done it was my turn so I got ready and put on my shoes. We ordered an uber to go to the mall that was in the town we were still at.

Haiden held the door open for me and closed it behind me. He grabbed my hand to hold.

"So let me guess you want to get Jordans." I looked at him with a smile.

"Obviously unless you don't want them then I guess I can make an exception for you." He smiled.

"I don't know how their going to look on me but I will try them on." I smiled.

"HAIDEN!" A girl screamed through the mall.

Haiden and I turned around to see a group of girls screaming and running up to us.

"Can I get a picture with you?" One girl asked.

"Sure." Haiden wasn't a big fan anymore of taking pictures with other girls.

Haiden put on a little smile taking pictures with each of the girls.

"Thank you." One smiled looking at her phone.

"No problem." Haiden grabbed my hand.

"I'm sorry." Haiden pulled me closer to his side.

"For what?" I wasn't sure why he was sorry.

"That I have to take pictures with other girls." He looked sad.

"Oh, sweet boy it's ok trust me. I know you're not going to do anything with them and it doesn't really mean much to you. You're going to have fans every where we go and that's perfectly fine." I tried to reassure him.

"Are you sure?" He looked down at me.

"Of course I'm sure sweet boy." I smiled.

"Ok, just making sure. Look we have made it to our destination." He almost pulled my arm off running into the store.

"What do you think about these ones?" Haiden held up this pinkish shoes.

"Absoultly not." I hated pink.

"Why not?" He asked looking more at the shoe.

"I hate pink, I will only wear it for breast cancer month, but that's it." I laughed.

"Makes sense." He put the shoe back.

"What about this one?" He held up a shoe that had black with some browns.

"I can work with these." I smiled.

"What size are you?" He asked.

"I think I'm a 5 in women's." I tried to remember my size.

Haiden went up to a worker and asked for his size and my size in the shoe. Haiden came back to me and we sat down waiting for the guy to come back.  The guy finally came back with boxes in his hands. Haiden thanked him.