CHAPTER 24 || Division of the children

The biggest chaos is about to happen. The children are all at Mercedes in the garage at the moment and now have to be distributed among their parents.

Nikita is the first to be taken to his father. Since the little Russian is very scared and flinches at almost every noise, Daniil takes him directly in his arms.

Then he takes a polar bear cuddly toy and gives it to his little boy in his arms. "Теперь он ваш." Smiles he. "Только мой? " Kita asks with wide eyes. "Только твой. Навсегда! Обещание." Nods the older Russian. "Моя первая игрушка." Whispers Nikita, fascinated, beaming at Daniil before murmuring, "Спасибо, папа! "

[It's yours now || Just mine? || Only yours. Forever! Promise. || My first toy || Thanks Dad!]

Checo, hearing this, almost starts to cry and forms a soundless "We won't give him back!" And Daniil nods in shock.

Lance also belongs to the small Russian-speaking family and feels more comfortable there than with his father.

Seb comes in with a platinum blond insecure-looking boy of 4 years age. "Is that Kimi?" Lewis asks incredulously and Seb nods. "There was something in the ice cream too." He sighs and ruffles the boy's hair once again.

"I'll take Mick, Pascal and Charles as well." He informs the rest and the three boys run to him. "Papa, are we going home now?" Mick asks and Seb nods with a smile. "Say a quick goodbye to your friends Großer, then we'll go."

He takes Kim and Mick in his arms as Kimi refuses to leave Seb's side. Pascal grabs one of his father's sleeves and the other hand holds Charles'. That's how the five of them walk out.

Valtteri just grabbed Zhou, who briefly said goodbye to Yuki, and left with the little Chinese boy. No one blames him, though, because Guanyu was very nervous the whole time.

When Hulk enters the room, a little crying boy immediately runs up to him. "Oh Kevin, what's wrong?" He asks and crouches down. Kevin wraps his arms around Nico's neck and hides his face in his teammate's shoulder.

Nico strokes the small back when he notices something. There are bruises and haematomas on his back. "Where did you get these injuries, little one?" Nico asks cautiously and Kevin murmurs, "Mummy." With one last look at Romain, who is just entering the room, the German disappears from the room.

Mark picks up his disaster gang. This consists of Oscar, Yuki, Carlos, Esteban, Stoffel and Nando. All of them are children. Being the only parent looking after 6 children could be difficult. Fortunately, he will get help from his father.

He gathers them up and Nando immediately clings to him enthusiastically. The Australian smiles and takes Oscar in his arms too, while Stoffel sits on his shoulders. Esteban and Carlos take Yuki in their midst and walk in front of Mark.

He nods once more to Toto and Christian. When he has left the room with the 6 chaotic people, Toto says, "Everyone says goodbye. I feel like I'm in kindergarten." Christian nods and grumbles, "I feel like a kindergarten teacher saying goodbye to the parents."

Marc comes by to pick up Danny. Even though Christian sees him as a kind of son, he goes to the Spaniard. Baby Max and little Danny are a disastrous combination. And since Danny was very happy when Marc came anyway, he stays with the MotoGP rider for now.

As Jenson enters the room he is immediately greeted by a beaming Alex "Dad look, George and Lando are here too!" Jenson nods with a smile and gets on a level with the happy boy. "Then we'll say goodbye to them okay? I'm sure you can play with them for the days!" He says and Alex turns to the two 4 year old boys. "Bye bye!" He waves and is then lifted up by his father.

Romain has already had Pierre on his arm for a long time and the two of them leave the room, but not without saying a quick goodbye to Toto and Christian.

Lewis picks up the last 3 children. Together with Nico Rosberg. Max first says goodbye to Logan and then briefly waves to George and Lando before cuddling up to Christian.

Lewis and Nico disappear again and Max is alone with his fathers. He mumbles tiredly to himself and then quickly falls asleep in Christian's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~

Next one :)

I really don't know how many parts there will be!

Part 2/?