CH.22

SONG NAME:- "KHUDA JAANE"

NEXT DAY

Niyati and Advik are in their singing class.

Professor:- "So that's it for today."

After that they all start going as class is over.

Advik and Niyati also start going. They both are on their way.

Niyati:- "So, now which class?"

Advik:- "now I have free lacture. And you?"

Niyati:- "I'm also fre..."

Before Niyati spoke anything someone come infront of them.

Eva:- "Hy advi."

Advik closed his eyes and said.

Advik:- "Stop calling me with that name."

Eva:- "But I love that name. Advi is very cute name just like you."

Niyati start laughing loudly.

Niyati:- "Cute or wo bhi ye Billu."

Advik glared at her but she was still laughing.

Niyati:- "Ha ha ha BILLU IS CUTE."

She said and pulled his both cheeks.

Niyati:- "OWW ....ADVIK RATHOD IS CUTE."

Advik was still glaring at her but that was not use on her because she is NIYATI SHARMA.

Advik closed her mouth with his one hand to stop her laugh.

As Niyati feel his hand on her lips her eyes widened and now it's time for ADVIK RATHOD to laugh. He laughed while looking at her face after that he smirked.

Advik:- "Now what? Where are you Hippo? Why your bolti is bandh."

He said dramatically and start looking at here and there to search for her.

Niyati was about to say something but one idea come in her mind and now it's time for NIYATI SHARMA TO SMIRKED.

Advik is still looking at here and there but he screamed when he felt bit on his hand.

Advik:- "AHH.... YOU HIPPO."

He said and start rubbing his hand.

Niyati:- "See, you are already screaming my name what will happen when I will do something else CUTE BILLU."

She said without realised what she was saying.

While Advik's eyes widened. His blood become cold. He frozen on his place. He was biting his lips to stop his smile while his ears turned red.

Niyati also frozen on her place after realised what she just said. She looked down with embarrassment. And mumbled.

STUPID GIRL. ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND.

After listening her mumbled advik smiled.

Finally after some time she looked up and said.

Niyati:- "I...I.. I'm going."

Advik just nodded. She start walking while looking down she also hit someone on her way Advik laughed softly after seeing her silliness.

After that Advik also start going without even looking at Eva.

They both are unaware from one pair of eyes who is looking at both of them from start. Which is holding hate for niyati.

She notice how Advik didn't even denied her for touching him. How Advik also touched her. How they both give each other nick names. And most importantly how Advik try to control his smile after listening her.