CH.45

• Not even half of you voting on chapters. Guys it's hurts very bad. If you are reading means you like my story but you are not doing vote.

• I just want that you all can just do vote and 1-2 sweet comments. Am I expecting too much?

• just we author's knows that how your one vote and comment brings smile on our face.

• It's up to you if you think I'm right than vote or else kuch bhi nhi.....

Love you all❤️
Happy Reading ❤️

----------------------------------------------------------
SONG NAME:- chal Ghar chale

It's been 3 months after Advik moved to Paris. But the love between them never faded but in long distance their love and trust stay just like before or we can say their love and trust on eachother becomes more stronger than before.

In these 3 months they faced so many difficulties. First time difference, second their busy schedule. Even at starting they are not able to talk on phone for 1 or 2 days but they never forget to inform eachother on text about their day.

Like this, days are going. Advik was making sure that niyati Don't skipped her food like before so he ordered his friends to take care of her meals. Advik was strictly denied her to make food by her self as he knows how clumsy his princess is.

And on the other side niyati daily sing for him on VC so he doesn't feel lonely there. And for Advik her voice is like a warm duvet on cold night. Her voice is his strength for him to keep going.

Like daily they both are talking on VC.
Niyati is singing and Advik is admiring her.

After singing she raised her eyebrow.

Niyati- So what are you thinking? How's my today's performance Mr.Rathod?

Advik-Just like you.

Niyati- means?

Advik- Beautiful and sweet just like you.

Niyati- Aren't you become more flirt after going there.

Advik- Yess, because you are not here for shut me up and I can easily see your cherry cheeks which I badly want to touch.

She giggled on his talk. Suddenly she received one message from unknown number.

"MISSED ME SWEETHEART?"

Just by that name she feels like someone is gripping her throat.

Advik- what happened baby?

She comes out after hearing his voice. Her lips are shaking, her breath are unaware. He can easily see the tear in her corner of eyes.

He becomes tensed After looking at her wet eyes.

Advik- what happened? Are you ok?

Coming back from flashback she looked at him and said.

Niyati- AD..ad..adi..

She said while shuttering.

Advik- Yes, I'm here angel. What happened?

Niyati- Ad.. advik..he...

Her eyes becomes widened. It's not like HE will come back after 3 years. She thinks someone is playing with m
her. And she don't want to make advik worried as he is also very stressed because of his training and full schedule.

Advik- Who he ?

Niyati- You.

Advik- Me?

Niyati- Yes you, I miss you.