CH.24

SONG NAME:- "TUM SE HI"

AFTER 2 HOURS

Niyati is still unconscious and Advik didn't even move from there. He is still sitting there while holding her hand.

Now everyone is in the room. they all didn't understand that why Advik was behaving like this. Why he was crying because of you.

But they all didn't asked anything. Finally Advik felt moments of Niyati's hand. He stand from stool and sit on bed. They all come near bed and stand there silent.

Niyati was about to open her eyes but she start shaking her head in fear. Advik caress her cheek and said

Advik:- "Open you eyes, Angel. See I'm here. Your friends are here. You are safe angel.

After hearing Advik's voice niyati open her eyes and her eyes meet with brown pair of eyes who is holding her hands softly.

It's enough for Advik to wet his eyes After seeing Niyati safe and awake. He  make her sit very slowly to not hurt her.

After that he hugged her softly. Niyati widened her eyes when she feels Advik this much close. She remember everything how he saved her while calling her pungi.

But she thought when Divya was calling her pungi so may be he was calling her by that name.

Advik:- "How are you? Are you feeling ok? Should I call doctor? Do you need water?"

Everytime when Advik asked her these much questions in one time she always found it funny. Here also she found this funny and laught softly and said.

Niyati:- "I'm fine MR.BILLU. Don't worry."

She said and Patted his back. Advik feels disappointed when she called him Billu and not a puchka. But he shook his head and start checking her temperature.

Divya is out of town in trip from school. So, she can't come here soon but she also leave from there and she will reach here till morning. Varun is also not here he is busy in meeting.

AFTER SOMETIME

After sometime doctor discharged her after giving her medicine and instructions.

Sonya:- "Ok, now as Divya Di is not here so I will take niyati with me..."

Advik:- "she is coming with me to my home."

As he said that all of them start looking him.

Vikram:- "sonya's home is near so I think it's better for Niyati to stay there."

Om:- "Yes."

Advik :- "But..."

Niyati:- "I'm fine now Advik don't worry. I will go with Sonya so guys don't take tension more."

Advik:- "Are you sure?"

Now Advik don't want to stay away from her but he just can't tell her to stay with him.

Niyati:- "I'm sure,Advik. And sorry to trouble you and calling you with that name. I don't know how I said that name."

Advik smiled sadly and shook his head and said.

Advik:- "It's ok."

After that he comes near her and hold her both hands and said.

Advik:- "Take care of yourself. And if you need something just call me ok? And take your medicines on time. And eat something at sonya's home ok?"

He told her like a dad who was telling his children to take care of their self.

Niyati smiled and nodded like a good kid. Advik laugh at her and Patted her head. After that niyati and Sonya make their way toward sonya's home.