CH.51

● As comment's target is completed so here is the update. Please guys vote and comment if you like the chapter it's my humble request.💌

● LONG CHAPTER.......

● TARGET ~ 45+ VOTES AND 5+ COMMENTS.

I love you 🤎

Happy reading ♥️

-------------------------------------------------------------

SONG NAME:- Sajdaa

She come out after Showering in just towel not knowing that Advik is in the room.

Her eyes becomes widened and leg stucked on that place. Her hold on towel becomes fully tight.

Advik's attention stucked on her with unknown feeling. He is also just in his pants.

His intense stare is making her more nervous. She was feeling like she is standing naked.

He wants to looked away but her body which is hide behind just one cloth is making hard for him to looked away.

His eyes travel down from her face to shoulder to chest to waist and lastly leg which is just covered till mid thighs.

He start walking towards her without him knowing like she hypnotized him. Her breath becomes heavy she start walking backward. Her back touched the dressing table. Before she moved other side advik grabbed her by her waist and make her sits on the table.

Spreading her legs he stands in between her legs. Her fist becomes tighter when she feels his heat part near her heat part.

Hiding his face in crook of her neck he inhaled deep breath.

Advik- I just love how you smells little one, like a Sunflower.

Said and kissed behind her ear. She grabbed his shoulder and closed her eyes. Placing his one hand on her thigh he start rubbing her very slowly and sensually.

She hummed when he rubbed her waist. Placing his lips on her neck he start teasing her. Sucking her hardly he licked that place to Smoot the pain. Her fist becomes tighter in his hairs when his hard naked chest touched her covered soft chest.

He was not doing anything he was just teasing her but now she wants more and more.

He was holding her by waist and kissing her. He was not touching her which is irritating her.

He kissed on her earlobe. She moaned and whispered.

Niyati- Mor...more.

He start sucking on her tattoo. She wants his touch, his kiss. Enough with his teasing she mumbled.

Niyati- To..touch me.

Advik- I'm doing that love.

Niyati- Mo..more.

Pulling her closer he asked near her lips.

Advik- Where you want my touch baby.

Holding his hand which is on her waist she placed his hand near her boob. Smirking at her bold move he mumbled before cupping her boob.

Advik- Very bold move Ms.Sharma.

Before she say anything her eyes rolled down in pure pleasure. Wrapping her legs around his waist he placed his lips on her.

(Don't worry guys. Towel is very tight so chill. Wo girne wala nhi he😅)

Holding his face between her hand she start kissing him hardly and hardly. He was taking lead on her boob and she was taking lead on his lips.