CH.31

SONG NAME:- "Tu Hi Haqeeqat"

They both are sleeping peacefully in each other arms.

After sometime Advik wake up saw Niyati is sleeping in his arms very comfortably

After sometime Advik wake up saw Niyati is sleeping in his arms very comfortably. Advik smiled and start caressing her hairs softly.

Advik:- "Princess wake up. It's morning."

Niyati pulled duvet till her head and hide her face in his chest.

Niyati:- "Let me Sleep naa Adi. I'm tired."

Advik:- "But we didn't even DONE THAT...."

Before he complete his sentence Niyati glare at him and said.

Niyati:- "Shut up. And let me sleep."

She turned other side and again slept while hiding her shy smile. Advik start rubbing her shoulder and said while smelling her hair.

Advik:- "it's 8 in the morning Niya. Let's have a breakfast after that you can sleep."

As Niyati heard that she immediately stands up and shout.

Niyati:- "WHAT?"

Niyati looked at her phone and start walking here and there in worries.

Niyati:- "Shit!!! How can you do that Niya?"

Advik also stand up and make her stop from walking and asked.

Advik:- "What happened Niyati?"

Niyati:- "We have flights at 12 in the noon and I over slept. Now what can I do?"

Advik:- "flight? To where?"

Niyati:- "We are going back to our home. I know you love to spend your birthday with your family so I booked our flight but now."

Niyati looked down feeling sad. But Advik was looking at her with love. Like how much she cares for him and his family.

Advik hold her face in between his hands and make her look at him.

Advik:- "You know your every little things are making me crazy for you Ms.Sharma."

Niyati looked at him confused because she don't know what he was saying. Advik laughed at her confused face. And said.

Advik:- "Don't overthink little one. Let's go to do packing."

Niyati:- "But we don't have much time."