CH.49

● Here is the update guys. Enjoy......

● TARGET ~ 50+ VOTES AND 10+ COMMENTS.

I love you 🤎

Happy reading ♥️

-------------------------------------------------------------

SONG NAME:- MUSKURANE

It's 10 in the morning but the couple is sleeping peacefully. Finally after some minutes he rubbed his eyes opening his eyes just to witness sleepy beauty in his arms.

He pressed her puffy cheeks and her lips turned into pout smiling at her he kissed on her forehead.

Seeing her in his t-shirt is making him crazy. Opening 2 buttons and slide down the shirt from her shoulder.

He start rubbing her bare shoulder slowly with back of his plam. She moved closer to him feeling tickling feeling.

Wanting to tease her more he start giving her wet kisses on her shoulder while caressing her waist under the shirt.

She hummed and open her eyes slowly. Rubbing her eyes she witness his smiley face.

Advik- Good Morning Ms.Hippo

She giggled and replied him while hugging him tightly.

Niyati- Good Morning Mr.Billu.

She said and kissed on his jaw. After some minutes of silence she said.

Niyati:- Stop looking at me like that? ,

Advik- Like what?

Looking at him she replied.

Niyati- Like, I'm the most beautiful girl you've ever seen.

Giggling softly he replied while caressing her jaw.

Advik- Isn't it true? Because after looking at you my mind and heart just stucked on you.

She breath stucked in her throat red line come across her cheeks. Not knowing what to do she done which she usually do. She hide her self in his arms.

Niyati- Advik?

Advik- Yes Baby.

Niyati- mm...

Advik- What happened love.

He said while breaking the hug and looked at her.

Niyati- I was thinking that I should tell Dida everything. I can't take a risk what if he hurts her. He is psycho.

Advik- Are you sure? I mean you are ready right?

She took a deep breath and nodded.

AT EVENING

Varun, Divya and their parents are at Niyati's house. Divya and Varun just come back today.

Divya- Chhoti you know I missed you so much there. Also there was your favorite singer concert. That was much fun chhoti..

Niyati- Di..

She cut her off. Feeling her nervous body he hold her hand and squeeze.

Advik- I'm here love. I will handle everything.

Varun- What happened carrot?

Moving closer to her sister she sits on floor near her and placed her shaking hands on divya's keens.

Looking back at Advik for some comfort and confidence. He smiled at her and blinked his eyes. Taking deep breath she finally said.

Niyati- Di I want to share something with you.