CH.56

-----------------------------------------------------------
● TARGET: 50 VOTES, 12 COMMENTS.

● Thank you so much everyone for your votes and comments.

I love you♥️

Happy reading 🧡

-------------------------------------------------------------

SONG NAME: Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si

Meera: Masi?
(Niyati called masi and masa to that old couple in whose house everyone are staying.)

Hearing Niyati's voice everyone come out in blink of eye to see her lost Princess.

Finding herself center of attention of all people she smiled at them nervously. She start looking at everyone with smile but she becomes confusion after looking at their moist eyes. And lastly she notice Divya who is crying silently while pressing her lips to control herself.

Not controlling anymore she come forward and hugged Niyati tightly and start crying on her shoulder. She freeze on her place feeling some similar feeling.

Not knowing what to do she did what her heart is telling her she hugged Divya back which makes Divya more emotional and she start sobbing hard.

Ch..chhoti.

Divya mumbled and one long tear rolled down from niyati's eyes without her knowing like she is dying to hear this one word.

With shaking hand Divya start brushing her hairs softly like she used to do when they are kids. Niyati's hold around her becomes more tighter. She hide her face in crook of divya's neck and her neck becomes wet because of her tears.

She wants to comfort Divya but don't know what made her cry this hard in divya's embrace.

Kissing her side head she start caressing her hairs.

Yes meera beta- her masi asked coming out from room. Which broke their moment.

Divya come back to her senses and broke the hug. And mumbled while wiping tears.

Divya: I..I'm so..sorry chho...I mean Meera. I'm sorry meera.

Niyati looked at her for some seconds and shake her head in negative.

Meera:It's ok.

She wiped her own tears and smiled at her before going towards her massi.

That old lady introduction everyone to her.

Advik: Hi I'm Advik.

He said and forward his hand. She was not even making eye contact with him which is breaking his heart. she took few steps back.

reason?

She doesn't know why her heartbeat is running fast when she come closer to him. She is afraid that what if he will hear her heartbeats. And about making eye contact she wants to lost in his eyes which is looking like deep ocean to her so she was trying her best to not make an eye contact with her dreamman.

After greeting everyone she start going.

Palat....palat.....palat.....

Advik is wishing that she will turned back to look at him for once. He was waiting like a filmy boy for her one palat. He Crossed his fingers his heartbeats are fast that he can hear his own heartbeats.

She don't want but something in her telling her to look back for one time and she turned her face only to make eye contact with him.

One big smile comes on his lips, his breath stopped in his throat when she made eyes contact. One tiny red line comes on her cheeks without knowing her.