CH.42

IT'S 27TH JANUARY. AND MY BIRTHDAY.❤️

Aapki author ne 21 saal complete kar liye single life me bas aab to sirf mujhe mere Mr.Right ki talash he.☺️

Don't forget to wish me ok????

And as today is my birthday to thoda sa mature chapter to batana hai. So get ready to read some spice..

If you are uncomfortable then don't read.

It's my first time that I was writing something like this but jese tese bs likh diya.😂

There is surprise for you all. So go and check my conversations post. Fast fast.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

SONG NAME:- Har ek friend kamina hota hai

AT NIGHT

It's 9pm all of them are sitting in hall after having their dinner. All of them means niyati, advik and their all friends.

After compitition they all come here. They all didn't meet eachother because of busy schedule.

Vikram- I already know that my cupcake's voice is good but I don't know that your voice can also be this much good man. I mean forget about girls, if you sing I will not able to moved away from there.

Vansh- Yes Advik, mark my words you both will be the best singer in the music industry.

Rahul- Yes and then we can proudly say that we are celebrities' Best friend. NIYATI AND ADVIK'S BEST FRIEND.

Advik- When you become my best friend?

He asked in confusion.

Rahul- Am I not?

He shook his head in negative and Rahul looked down.

Niyati hit advik by her elbow.

Niyati- Stop it Adi. See now he is sad.

Advik- I'm joking Rahul. Obviously we are best friends.

As he said that Rahul come to him happily and kissed on his cheek.

Niyati- YAAHH

She screamed and throw dead glare at Rahul. Advik start wiping his cheek when he just kissed.

Vikram, om and vansh start laughing loudly after watching Advik's disgusting face.

Sonya- You Bandar why you kissed on my niyu baby's property?

Rahul- Friend me chalta hai. Or wo to Mera best friend he to me usko lips par...

Sonya- No more kisses for you from today for 5 days.

Rahul shout and said.

Rahul- What? But why me?

Sonya- Stop your argument with me right now or I will never kiss you.

Rahul- I know you my soni you can't control so why are you even saying something impossible?

He said while smirking like he knows her more than she knows herself.

Vansh- Ok ok stop it guys.

Vikram- so now what?

Om- I have one idea.

Sonya- what?

Om- We will give them(Niyati and advik) a sentence or word and they have to sing some lines to describe that situations by songs. What say?

Vikram- like compitition?

Om- no no just aese hi.

Rahul- ok let's play. I'm excited to hear them again. So I will give them first...