CH.40

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.....
Finally New chapter is here. I write this chapter in hurry because I was not posting regularly and I want to post new chapter as soon as possible. I know agar bich me itna bada gap aajaye story me to view bhi kam ho jayege or aap sabka interest bhi but I hope you guys still have interest in my book.

I'm busy this whole month in my exams. But still, Please forgive me for keeping you guys wait for so long.

In this chapter Niyati finally going to reveal her past to Advik. Don't forget to shower your love to our Couple.❤️
-----------------------------------------------------------

SONG NAME:- Darmiyaan

They both are sitting on sofa in the balcony. He was waiting for her to speak something but her full focus was on the sky.

One tear rolled down from her eyes while thinking how he will react after knowing her past.

He wiped her tear and start rubbing her cheek while his other hand is still caressing her scars on her inner thigh.

He can easily say that she was fighting with her inner self.

Advik- I love you.

Saying that he kissed on her side head. After hearing his confession she smiled softly at him and rested her head on his shoulder.

Taking a deep breath she start telling him her past which no one knows till now.

Niyati- Maa, Papa,Dida and Me, My small family. We used to be very happy family which everyone wants.

My dad used to treat me and my di like a princess. I'm his younger Princess and di was his elder princess.

We both are apple of eyes for my Maa. I was very immature in past so she always scold me and tells me that I should learn something from di.

She said while giggling after remembering how her Mom used to scold her. She looked at the sky and again start speaking.

We moved to Bangalore after Papa's transfer I was in 12th and Dida was in last year of graduation.

One day I was coming back from my school...

She stop there and tears start rolled down. Advik didn't stop her from crying because he knows she needs to cry. He start rubbing her shoulder for comfort her.

She takes a deep breath.

"Everyday Papa or mom come to pick me up but that day they both are busy. I was waiting for my cab but I don't know from where some men come and stand behind me.

I thought may be they also waiting for someone. But suddenly I felt someone's eyes on me and I got alert.

Slowly I looked at them and see they are looking at me. I'm far away from my school, roads were also empty.

When I notice that one man was coming to me immediately I called my papa with my shaking hands. I was so scared but I'm not weak.

When they notice I called someone that man stopped. Finally my cab reached and I was about to open the door. But suddenly they took my phone and pushed me inside.

I started screaming as my phone is still on. I started shouting in hope that may be someone can hear me but before I shout more I felt heavy in my head and last thing I remembered was my Papa's worried voice and those men's laughing face."

"I don't know when I wake up after that, where I was that time? I start looking here and there but there was no one. I run towards door and try to open the door but there was no need.