CH.28

SONG NAME:- "Rab Ka Shukrana"

NEXT MORNING

Advik just wake up he feels weight on him. He rubbed his eyes with one hand and open his eyes.

His eyes landed on Niyati's morning face. Which is look like a baby face. Her Mouth is open with pout on her lips. Her hair is blocking her view. Advik softly removed her hairs to not wake her up. He start admiring her. Then he notice that they both are cuddling. Niyati's hand is wrapped around his waist and her breath is hitting on Advik's neck.

Advik hold her cheek between his one finger and thumb then mumbled.

"CUTE."

Niyati start moving to find peace and burned her head in his neck as his action is disturbing her sleep. Advik pressed his lips together while looking at her cute face.

Now Advik is not able to sleep so he removed her face from his neck and start counting her pimples.

Advik:- "1...2...3...4"

4 Pimples not bad. She must be caring about her skin.

He was still trying to find more pimples Then he notice one mole on her right side of jaw. He start caressing her mole and said:-

"Beautiful."

"You are very lucky that you are able to stay with her 24*7." He said like her mole will answered him.

ARE YOU DUMB ADVIK?- His inner voice mocked him.

"Why?"- He asked to his inner voice.

"Why are talking with her mole?"

"I was just.... "

"YOU ARE MENTAL ADVIK."

"Shut up ok. I can do anything she is mine. So just go away from here."

"Yes yes. You Love sick puppy."

"Yes, I'm so what?"

"You are stupid."

Advik come out from his thoughts when he heard alarm. He quickly off the Alarm.

Niyati start rubbing her eyes. Advik close his eyes like he was not counting her pimples some time ago.

NIYATI'S POV

I smiled in my sleep because it's so comfy. I don't want to wake up but after some time finally I opened my eyes and looked at my surrounds. Then I remembered I was sleeping in theatre.

I moved my face to left side and there my breath stucked in my throat. Advik's face is just some inches away from me. He was sleeping. I take my time to stare at him. I notice his undone beard.

I touched his cheek with my one finger I felt tricky. I giggled. I start rubbing his cheeks slowly.

After sometime I looked at watch thank God that it's just 5in the morning so may be everyone must be in their room.

I looked at him last time. I smiled while looking at him then bring his hand near my lips and kissed on that softly then mumbled.

"Good Morning Mr.Billu."

She said and again kissed his hand then go away from there to guest room.

As Divya is staying with Varun so Niyati is alone in guest room.

As Niyati go from there and Advik smiled and caressed his hand when she just kissed. And mumbled.

"Good Morning Ms.Hippo."

He giggles and go from there to his room.

IN KITCHEN

It's 8 o'clock Niyati madam just wake up. She come to kitchen there Divya and Neelam aunty are making break fast. She hugged Divya from back and rested her head on her shoulder and said