Introduction

Zee and Thorn have been friends since they were kids. They met each other when they were in kindergarten and have been like brothers ever since. They are inseparable. When the both of them were 15, Thorn got in a relationship with an 18 year old girl named Am. Thorn had lied about his age to Am and gold her that he was 19 and he did that easily since he looked much older than he was.
Thorn and  Am went out with each other for 6 months and then Am found out she was pregnant.
When she told Thorn ,he panicked thinking about how he was going to tell his parents about this and most importantly Am was going to find out his real age and how she's was going to accept everything.
Zee helped him though everything, from telling his parents to even making sure Am was okay throughout the pregnancy
Thorn's parents were very disappointed in their son, he was just 15 and now had a baby on the way.
His parents apologized to Am and Am' s parents about Thorn lying about his age but later gave the both of them a lecture on the things they had done
An didn't speak to Thorn for the 6 more months but later accepted him back for their child's sack.
Thorn parents decided that it'd be best if Thorn was home schooled from now on because with the baby coming his not going to be able to manage. They wanted him to take responsibility for his child and not let anyone else raise the child.
Both Thorn and Am were going to be living with Thorn's parents
And although they had maids and a lot of people to help out in the house ,the parents said the two of them will have to raise the child on their own and that they will help financially but as for the child well being and other things it was all up to them.
Thorn and Am were really nervous about their parents decision but they thanked them for their help.

*Nunew* was born a couple of months later and was a super happy child and very easy to take care of.
Thorn and Am adored their child and also not to forget ' uncle Zee' who could get enough of the child.

Zee spent most of his time at Thorn's house not because of baby Nu but because his parents were rarely home and being alone with the maids at his house was very lonely.
When his parents got back from their year long trip, they found out Thorn' was now a father and they used that as an excuse to send Zee to a boarding school in the USA, saying that Thorn was a bad influence on their son and that Zee needed to stay from him.
Both the boys were disappointed.
Zee' s parents took away his phone and everything so he could contact his friend but Zee still knew his email so they continued just updating each other about their lives throughout high and university.