Special Chapter 1

A year later

Nhu' pov
It's been a year since Zee and I have been married and I must say, I love the man like the first time I laid my eyes on him. I remember the day he proposed to me. It was just the most magical day of my life. I still don't know whether I like the engagement or the wedding more.

Day of proposal

Zee and I had been leaving in a penthouse together since we moved in Thailand because Zee wanted is to live in a house once we are married and also house hunting with Zee was a nightmare, no house was ever good enough for him. He would say "the kitchen too small" , " the bedroom wall isn't straight enough" , he would just say any absurd thing to get us out of buying a house . I finally asked him the reason as to why and he said
" I don't want us to live in a house that other people have leaved before because it will be the beginning of our whole lives I want everything to be perfect"
I found that too be just too cute so we ended up hiring like twenty different architectural firms and told them our dream home and asked them to design it for us and I must say , all the firms never disappoint but there were two houses that stood out ,so we bulit both of them and they're almost finished now all that's missing is my father's blessing I guess and Zee just doesn't want is to tie the knot till then. According to Zee my father is ready for us to get married but just wants to.pull Zee leg even longer and he's enjoying seeing Zee beg him day and night for his blessing.

Anyways today Zee bought me this amazing white suit to wear with jewellery and everything for our dinner date, it's nothing new he does that sometimes but today I must say I love everything he bought me but yo top everything off today he even bought a makeup artist and everything. I asked why and he said we are going to do a photoshoot before dinner ,the reason being, we need pictures to decorate our new houses and it was a good reason.

I got dressed and was done by 4pm  and Zee was waiting for me downstairs with a beautiful bouquet of flowers
Zee:" babyyyy, you look breathtaking. I don't think I'll be able to take my eyes of you the entire night " he said handing me the flowers

Nhu':" thank you my love, and these look exactly like the flowers you gave me for our first date" I say kissing his cheek
He pulled me closer and whispered

Zee:" that's cause I asked the florist to make them that way and fyi I can't wait to rip that suit off you tonight" with that I blushed like crazy and shyly looked down

Nhu:" so where are we going or are you not going to tell me like always"

Zee:" baby, you know the drill. I don't tell you were we going and you just sit there and look pretty. I even took the liberty of picking out the clothes for you today so you don't have to worry about being over or under dressed"

Nhu:" Zee I know but you know you always overdress me right, even if we' re going to the mall , if you're picked clothes for me that day then I'm always getting stares and all"

Zee:" ohhhh, is my baby pouting "

Nhu:" no, I'm not" I say clearly pouting

Zee:" your future hubby is sorry ,okay baby. I'll try not to overdress you from today okay"

Nhu:" you promise" I say still pouting

Zee:" I promise baby"

Nhu:" I'll take your word for it even though I don't believe you"

Zee:" baby, come on ,trust your man "

Nhu:" okay, I'll trust my man"

Zee :" good"

Nhu:" Zee why does it seem like we're going to my old college"

Zee:" I have to see and old friend there and then we will go on our photoshoot then date okay"