Chapter 5

Zee's pov

Zee followed Max out of Nunew bedroom and they said goodbye to Thorn and Max.
Once they reached Zee's apartment Max just burst
"What were you thinking Zee, do you know the implications of you actions"
"Max I think I've fallen deeply in love with Nhu and at this time I don't think there a way I can just get over my feelings, I'm going to try to make it work between us"
" Zee ,what about Thorn and your years of friendship,you do know that's going to have to come to an end right"
" I'm going to convince Thorn when the time is right please Max, tell me you support me"
" Zee , you're my best friend and I support you but please don't make Nhu lose his family over you guys whatever it is that you are"
" Max I'll make sure Nhu doesn't lose his family"
" so I'm guessing the trip back to the USA is cancelled"
" Yes please cancel our tickets"
" okay Zee"

Later that night Zee called Nhu because he saw how worried he was when he left.
"Hey Nhu baby"
"Zee" that's all Nhu could manage to say
"Baby ,have you been crying " Zee said with his heart breaking
" No, I wasn't crying "
" You're lying to me now"
"Okay, fine I was crying. Zee what if my dad finds out about us.Is there even an us, I honestly wasn't thinking about all that but when Max caught us I panicked Zee. I don't think there can be an us now or in the future"
""Nhu baby, please give us a chance.We'll convince your dad together"
"Zee please don't make this harder than it already is"
" okay baby, I'm going to leave the country day after tomorrow. I hope that will make things easier for you"
" thanks Zee, that'd be great for everyone"
"I love you Nhu ,I love you so much. Hope you have a great life, don't worry about me too much. Hope you'll be happy"
"Goodbye Zee"

A day later

Nunew pov

Zee is leaving later today and I can't think about anything else. I don't want him to leave but I know it's the best choice for us. Even though I still know this is the right thing my heart just won't agree with me I just want Zee with me.
I decide to go out for a drive just to clear my thoughts for a while but I end up at the airport and I see Zee and Max entering the gates. Tears start rolling from my eyes automatically. Zee doesn't look great, he looks sad and broken.
I can't take it anymore ,I need Zee in my life. I can't live without him. Before I know it I'm running after Zee in to the airport.
"Zee!!!" I scream , he turns around and he runs to me and I run to him
He hugs me like his life depended on it and I just cry.
" it's okay baby, don't cry please. You're breaking my heart"
"Please don't leave me Zee" I said between my tears
"I won't leave baby, I won't leave you okay. Please stop crying now, I hate to see you in tears"
"I'll stop crying Zee, you're not leaving me right" I said wiping my tears
" Yes Nhu, your Zee is not leaving you " he said kissing my forehead

Max was just standing there watching the scene then cleared his throat and we looked at him. I was now a little shy because he saw he begging Zee to stay.
"Uhmm- Zee, I'm going to the States without you to-," before he could continue Zee cut him off
" But why would you go alone ,I thought we were going to stick together"
" Zee I'm just going there for a month maximum, you do know we have companies that side. I'm going to make sure there have proper leaders and also move out of your many apartments and leave a few vacant"
" okay, you're right Max. Thank you for doing that for us"
" Bye guys ,I'm going to see you in a month or sooner"

Zee pov

After the phone call with Nhu on his birthday,I was broken . I cried over someone for the first time in my life. The day I was suppose to leave was the hardest , Max had to literally drag me out of the apartment.
Hearing Nhu calling my name at the airport was just amazing, for a minute I thought I was hallucinating. Then I ran to him and hugged him. It was just the best seeing him.

A/N - short chapter guys sorry